Ahmedinejad meets with...guess who?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Ahmedinejad meets with...guess who?

Post by Nightshade »

Looks like the murderous 2ft tall slimeball from Iran met up with kindred spirits in New York to discuss lollipops and unicorns.

Well, maybe not that, but they were very secretive about it.

I wonder what common thread draws these guys together?

It makes you go \"hrm...\"

The president [Ahmedinejad] shared a hush-hush meal with Farrakhan and members of the New Black Panther Party Tuesday at the Warwick Hotel on West 54th Street.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jad_ ... SxgrxPtfbJ
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TechPro »

How long is it gonna take before you realize that Ahmedinejad is just a puppet leader for the \"powers that be\" in Iran with a purpose to \"stir the pot\" by getting naive people stirred up?

He's repeatedly demonstrated that. Thus this little \"Oh no!\" instance is really just a handful of snores with yawn sauce on the side.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Look for club wielding Black Panthers at a polling station near you; funding supplied by Iran.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

dont worry!!! the Justice department will protect you
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by null0010 »

TechPro wrote:How long is it gonna take before you realize that Ahmedinejad is just a puppet leader for the "powers that be" in Iran with a purpose to "stir the pot" by getting naive people stirred up?

He's repeatedly demonstrated that. Thus this little "Oh no!" instance is really just a handful of snores with yawn sauce on the side.
This.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

TechPro wrote:How long is it gonna take before you realize that Ahmedinejad is just a puppet leader for the "powers that be" in Iran with a purpose to "stir the pot" by getting naive people stirred up?

He's repeatedly demonstrated that. Thus this little "Oh no!" instance is really just a handful of snores with yawn sauce on the side.
I agree with this particular instance being a non-event and he is just a mouthpiece for the radical islamofacists in charge but the fact that a country building nuclear weapons chooses this kind of spokesman and the kind of antagonistic messages he constantly delivers is worthy of constant attention and great concern.
Letting them step up their export of Islamo-terrorism because we don't want to make them mad enough to launch missiles is a situation I think they aspire to and something we'd be foolish to allow.
Waiting until they decide to march on Iraq and then having to re-enter the region would prove to be very costly. I think if we don't intervene the two events are very likely, they will step up their terrorism and they will take Iraq by force. Add to it the wild card of Israel's inevitable reaction and the pot is boiling over right now.
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

They're doing the \"we're crazy\" thing, like North Korea and Richard Nixon.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

null0010 wrote:They're doing the "we're crazy" thing, like North Korea and Richard Nixon.
Well North Korea is nicely boxed in between China, The Sea of Japan, the Yellow Sea a lot of american resources between it and Japan where the only pot it can stir is south Korea or trying to ship weapons to the middle east in their long distance contribution to the poke-the-finger-in-the-eye-of-the-west club.

Where Iran has the capability and desire to stir a much bigger pot of more dangerous ingredients like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan with a big spillover effect into all of Europe!

I think dismissing Iran as another isolated nutcase is very short sighted.
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

They aren't actually crazy, they're just playing at it.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

null0010 wrote:They aren't actually crazy, they're just playing at it.
Their positive psyche evaluation does nothing to offset their bombings and beheadings etc.
N. Korea see geographical borders as the limit to it's turf and it already flinched at taking S. Korea thanks to outside forces.
Iran sees Islam as it's border and it is far from isolated, physically or otherwise and it is more likely to take on outside forces than N. Korea. You seem to be saying they won't do it and I don't believe you are right.

The Royal Family of Great Britain once looked at maps of the world and had outposts in China and India, etc. etc.
They were ruling an empire with these outposts as the foundation of their expansion.
The Islamo-fascists see every mosque as an outpost and every Muslim as a soldier in their fight. Certainly every Muslim nation in the region is within their sites just as they always are for every leader in the region in some way be it Saddam the moderate or Ayatollah nut-bag in Iran or the modern King Abdul Aziz in Saudi Arabia.
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

That's not what I meant. They are playing at being crazy like an animal would puff up to increase its size to appear more threatening. That doesn't mean they won't strike if backed into a corner or desperate.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

null0010 wrote:That's not what I meant. They are playing at being crazy like an animal would puff up to increase its size to appear more threatening. That doesn't mean they won't strike if backed into a corner or desperate.
Well the belief of the Islamo-fascist is that Western countries engaging in commerce or funding their allies is encroachment into their corner. Like I said their outposts are everywhere so unless we want to surrender territory and custom we are making them desperate.
Heretic
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral
Location: Why no Krom I didn't know you can have 100 characters in this box.

Post by Heretic »

If Ahmedinejad isn't crazy what is he?

AHMADINEJAD AND THE PARANOID STYLE

How about President Hamid Karzai US suspects Karzai manic depressive Extreme manic episodes can sometimes lead to such psychotic symptoms as delusions and hallucinations.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by woodchip »

null0010 wrote:That's not what I meant. They are playing at being crazy like an animal would puff up to increase its size to appear more threatening. That doesn't mean they won't strike if backed into a corner or desperate.
Uncle Saddam tried this ploy and look where he wound up.
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by null0010 »

woodchip wrote:
The difference is that Iran may have nuclear devices. No one wants to get nuked. It's an effective deterrent against being invaded.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by woodchip »

null0010 wrote:
woodchip wrote:
The difference is that Iran may have nuclear devices. No one wants to get nuked. It's an effective deterrent against being invaded.
If Iran had one they would be letting all the world know.
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by TechPro »

woodchip wrote:If Iran had one they would be letting all the world know.
"So certain are you." - Yoda
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

TechPro wrote:
woodchip wrote:If Iran had one they would be letting all the world know.
"So certain are you." - Yoda
Well I think most sane people would agree that of all the belligerent countries to get a nuclear weapon the country who invented the suicide bomber, martyrdom as a path to heaven and terrorism as an export product are the last on the list of acceptable stewards of the device!
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Iran is feverishly working onthe bomb.

As soon as one is produced, look for the
Immediate nucler test right after. It
Is a point of pride and the ultimate act
of defiance that the mullahs in charge are
looking for.

Iran can always say that they were
\"Pushed into making the bomb\"