three's company

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

three's company

Post by CUDA »

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... p=features

Report: Woman has surgery to get a third breast, hopes to become a TV star

:huh:
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: three's company

Post by callmeslick »

wow. :shock:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Gross. More of something isn't always better. She looks like a cow too. Hope she doesn't tip over either. 2 is bad enough, three is front heavy. It would be like a man having 2 sets of testicle sacks installed. Just more soft areas to worry about getting smacked. :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

tunnelcat wrote:It would be like a man having 2 sets of testicle sacks installed. Just more soft areas to worry about getting smacked. :wink:
No need to have it surgically done... it can happen in nature.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

this thread is an utter disaster :mrgreen:
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

if I was her I'd be UTTERLY embarrassed :mrgreen:

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

I think you're groping for UDDERS, CUDA(for pun value).
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

:P

just trying to take a break from the usual BS of this forum :mrgreen:

― Theodore Roosevelt
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Well, it got a good chuckle from me. :lol:
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Little did I know that scene in total recall was a precursor to this.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Foil wrote:
tunnelcat wrote:It would be like a man having 2 sets of testicle sacks installed. Just more soft areas to worry about getting smacked. :wink:
No need to have it surgically done... it can happen in nature.
That looks like multiple testicles in ONE scrotum. I'm talking about 4 testicles carried in 2 separate sacks, or scrotums. Haven't been able to find that one and I doubt most men would want a couple of scrotums hanging down there anyway. Not a lot of room down there. :P
CUA wrote:this thread is an utter disaster :mrgreen:
What did you expect? A serious discussion about stupid women and boobs? :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

I always thought the scrotum was proof that design can't be flawlessly intelligent even if it was done on a divine drawing board.

Note from the average guy design team: Make it internal, work out the cooling some other way...thanks!
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Will Robinson wrote:I always thought the scrotum was proof that design can't be flawlessly intelligent even if it was done on a divine drawing board.

Note from the average guy design team: Make it internal, work out the cooling some other way...thanks!
It's the same with boobs. I'd like them internal too. They hang in the way, are just a sensitive to getting hit and are sometimes quite painful when the hormones are just right, especially after menopause. As for the male scrotum, you should be thankful that the designer didn't hang it from your chin like a turkey's dewlap. :lol:
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

YA but if they are internal then we cant play with them :rant:

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CUDA wrote:YA but if they are internal then we cant play with them :rant:
Last I heard, the designer made boobs for babies to use, not playtime. Only human males play with them. :P
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

Men and their toys :wink:

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Come to think of it, it seems only humans have large prominent breasts when they're NOT lactating, so I guess it IS a sexual signal. But verily, I shouldn't complain. At least human women don't develop those large, red butt pads like many female apes do when in estrus. All because we walk upright now. :lol:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Why-Do-W ... 6783.shtml
Herculosis
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Herculosis »

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

saw that this morning, Herc......'Third Breast Exposed....' jumps out at you, in print! :lol:
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yeah, I figured it was. No boob job looks that good, especially when trying to ADD an extra one. They always look fake or there's some scar tissue showing.