ISIS thoughts

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: ISIS thoughts

Post by sigma »

If we talk about the courage of American soldiers, it is enough to recall the case of the Black Sea in April this year. Destroyer Donald Cook, equipped with a missile defense system "Aegis" and cruise missiles "Tomahawk", which is specifically designed to combat aircraft, entered the Black Sea on 10 April. Russian Sukhoi Su-24, who had no weapons on board, demoralized crew USS Donald Cook, completely disabling its air defense system. After that, the Russian plane "mocking" 12 times makes attacking maneuver above the deck of a warship blinded United States Navy and disabling complex electronic warfare, returned to base. After the arrival of Donald Cook in Romania, dozens of American sailors wrote a letter of resignation from military service "because of the threat to life."
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

certainly, a level of tolerance or more likely reluctance to publicly disapprove, is a bad thing for the Muslim community as a whole.
Doesn't make them the actual aggressors on the stage, such as the US has been over the past decades, but certainly a key element that enables the spread of the radical groups. Still, not an 'apples to apples' comparison. Little in real life ever is.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote:If we talk about the courage of American soldiers, it is enough to recall the case of the Black Sea in April this year. Destroyer Donald Cook, equipped with a missile defense system "Aegis" and cruise missiles "Tomahawk", which is specifically designed to combat aircraft, entered the Black Sea on 10 April. Russian Sukhoi Su-24, who had no weapons on board, demoralized crew USS Donald Cook, completely disabling its air defense system. After that, the Russian plane "mocking" 12 times makes attacking maneuver above the deck of a warship blinded United States Navy and disabling complex electronic warfare, returned to base. After the arrival of Donald Cook in Romania, dozens of American sailors wrote a letter of resignation from military service "because of the threat to life."
proof of this?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

callmeslick wrote:certainly, a level of tolerance or more likely reluctance to publicly disapprove, is a bad thing for the Muslim community as a whole.
Doesn't make them the actual aggressors on the stage, such as the US has been over the past decades, but certainly a key element that enables the spread of the radical groups. Still, not an 'apples to apples' comparison. Little in real life ever is.
Lol! So nuance is applied selectively to protect your ego in a debate allowing you to have your cake and eat it to. Enjoy.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:If we talk about the courage of American soldiers, it is enough to recall the case of the Black Sea in April this year. Destroyer Donald Cook, equipped with a missile defense system "Aegis" and cruise missiles "Tomahawk", which is specifically designed to combat aircraft, entered the Black Sea on 10 April. Russian Sukhoi Su-24, who had no weapons on board, demoralized crew USS Donald Cook, completely disabling its air defense system. After that, the Russian plane "mocking" 12 times makes attacking maneuver above the deck of a warship blinded United States Navy and disabling complex electronic warfare, returned to base. After the arrival of Donald Cook in Romania, dozens of American sailors wrote a letter of resignation from military service "because of the threat to life."
LOL they tell you that on your unbiased, uncensored Russian TV?????

you find that Asian source slick asked you about weeks ago? Youve had enough time
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Textbook propaganda…a little truth, and a lot of lie.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:...proof of this?
Proof? The proof is simple. If I will see a soldier in uniform NATO or the United States, I will kill him immediately, do not hesitate for a second that he has a wife and children. And I really do not want me to meet you, Slick, in American uniform...
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

wow.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I’m tough…I have a keyboard…and a tattoo…
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

sigma wrote:
callmeslick wrote:...proof of this?
Proof? The proof is simple. If I will see a soldier in uniform NATO or the United States, I will kill him immediately, do not hesitate for a second that he has a wife and children. And I really do not want me to meet you, Slick, in American uniform...
When I hear anyone, without direct provocation, foaming at the mouth with talk of killing people it really gets me mad. You know, sigma, if the U.S. marched into your country, probably you would be within your right to kill American (or NATO) soldiers, but there's nothing good about looking forward to it, and certainly there is nothing courageous about boasting of the notion on a bulletin board.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Are they issuing extra rolls of toilet paper or real beef in Russia now if you show national pride?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

shocking stupid words, Sigma. I can say little else. :roll:
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

WOW sigma is a Muslim. That explains a lot.

FYI I wore that uniform. I'll be waiting tough guy.

Lets point out the lies in Sigma's post.

1. The Aegis system cannot be "taken down" with a jammer. It would take an EMP and as the SU does not have ability to create an EMP Well....... plus Aegis is a shielded unit.
2. All US military vessels have multiple redundant systems. So even if the system REALLY went down, it was not "defenseless" as the story claims
3. You dont just "resign" from the US military. Unlike the Iraqi military we don't run from a conflict.
4. The tomahawk system is NOT an anti aircraft defense system. Any 10 year old knows that.
5. Russian military aircraft routinely over fly US ships. We always found it kind of, well. Pretty cool.

sigma if you are going to parrot your governments propaganda, at least post some that has at least SOME credibility.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

all I can say, is if Sigma sees me, a 59 year old retired Chemist and fishing bum, in an American military uniform coming near him, I hope he has mercy on me, because I'd definitely be on some heinous mix of dangerous chemicals and strong drink. And, I'd be lost, because sober, I wouldn't travel to Russia on a dare.
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

Hey sigma, you find that link yet? :mrgreen:

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oh lovely, here's a bunch of armchair, sexist cowards. What a bunch of bozos over at Fox.

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2014/09/ ... tatements/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

And this is relevant how?
I guess we can start digging for all the stupid sexist things liberals say now huh.

― Theodore Roosevelt
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

I say we have an all women army drop bacon-bits bombs on them and use porked covered bullits to killem. :twisted2:

― Theodore Roosevelt
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

The double standard is alive and well…I watch a lot of stand up comedy and other types of comedy shows, and I see an awful lot of “sexist” humor from the more liberal types…mostly I just laugh…well because that’s why I watch comedy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CUDA wrote:And this is relevant how?
I guess we can start digging for all the stupid sexist things liberals say now huh.
Maybe, but that "Boobs on the ground" comment was a pretty crass and idiotic comment. It's relevant because it shows that female fighter pilots, especially those who are helping in the fight against ISIS, still have to deal with bird brain American males. :roll: Can't they even show more class than those ISIS piss ants? Besides, me bitching about those Fox chauvinist jerks must be more entertaining than everybody here going round and round with sigma. :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

True….sigma isn’t worth responding to most of the time.

Notice I rarely respond directly to him.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

Some how I dont think the comment "boobs on the ground" quite match up to a life being forced to wear burkas, no education, not being allowed to drive, whippings, and the beheadings, just for starters, that they suffer under ISIS/Muslim control. Get a grip TC.

besides boobs on the ground just means they need a better bra :P

And. Its a warning for ISIS, they believe if they get killed by a woman they go straight to hell and dont get their 72 virgins

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Spidey wrote:True….sigma isn’t worth responding to most of the time.

Notice I rarely respond directly to him.
Good idea! :) I will not to listen what Obama says. Because his speech are amazing property to make from any quiet man full extremist who will start to hate the United States.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

I don't listen to Obama either--we've got that in common. ;)
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:Hey sigma, you find that link yet? :mrgreen:
You know how to use the search bar of your browser, or do I need to teach you?
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

That task was yours, and one you keep hiding from. Why?

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Why the team from the United States refuses to take part in competitions Tank biathlon in Russia? In my opinion, this is a good way to find more mutual understanding between our countries. If you've ever participated in sports, you should know that sports rage in the competition very well relieve stress real hostility.

[youtube]f_sdRZ1Pb6o[/youtube]
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Random
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

Still running from the challenge sigma? :roll:

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:Still running from the challenge sigma? :roll:
Stop wasting my time!
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

Wrong subject doode. Plus I read the articles on the cook. And I pointed out the lies, anyone with any type of military background or a 3rd grade education could see right through it.

So the fact is, since you refuse to answer slicks challenge about finding an independent source to your previous claim, it can only leave us to one of 2 conclusions.

1. You wish to remain wilfully ignorant of the truth. Which speaks directly to your character.
2. You are wilfully perpetuating a lie. Which speaks directly to your character.

Either way you by choice are wilfully destroying your own character. While this is your right, it seems rather foolish to me.

― Theodore Roosevelt
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Everybody knows that Russian soldiers are just a bunch of homo's.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA, you say a lot of words that have little meaning...
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:CUDA, you say a lot of words that have little meaning...
sorry I realize english isnt your first language. Didnt expect you to understand.

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CUDA wrote:Some how I dont think the comment "boobs on the ground" quite match up to a life being forced to wear burkas, no education, not being allowed to drive, whippings, and the beheadings, just for starters, that they suffer under ISIS/Muslim control. Get a grip TC.
Yeah, but that comment came out of his mouth real smarmy like a true Fox slimebag. :wink:
CUDA wrote:besides boobs on the ground just means they need a better bra :P

And. Its a warning for ISIS, they believe if they get killed by a woman they go straight to hell and dont get their 72 virgins
Depends on cup size. They'd be a killer to hold tight during high G maneuvers with anything above a "C" cup. :P And yes, I hope they do go to hell and rot there, if there is a hell. I certainly don't believe in their 7 virgins idea of heaven. What a repressed religion. They think have to wait to go to heaven just to get God sanctioned nookie as a reward. What low standards. :roll:
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

actually, he is spot on. I made a simple request, patiently waited over two weeks for you to fulfill it and prove an assertion that you made, and you proved so cowardly as to not even try.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:
sorry I realize english isnt your first language. Didnt expect you to understand.
No, I'm just a little tired of answering rhetorical questions that are beginning to move in the plane of the verbal skirmish.
callmeslick wrote:actually, he is spot on. I made a simple request, patiently waited over two weeks for you to fulfill it and prove an assertion that you made, and you proved so cowardly as to not even try.
As new posts are published frequently in front of the old posts after a long delay, so there is this confusion. If you need to get my answer, please repeat your question.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

you claimed that Georgia invaded Russia during that period of conflict. You also later claimed that US troops begged to be moved from the Eastern European theater. I asked, on both occaisions, for you to document and back up your claim with NON RUSSIAN media reports, and suggested perhaps Asian or African sourcing. You make a lot of charges and claims and NEVER back them up.
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

Russia's PM is a cross dresser. I read it in the western press. it has to be true

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:you claimed that Georgia invaded Russia during that period of conflict. You also later claimed that US troops begged to be moved from the Eastern European theater. I asked, on both occaisions, for you to document and back up your claim with NON RUSSIAN media reports, and suggested perhaps Asian or African sourcing. You make a lot of charges and claims and NEVER back them up.
I do not give more links in the confirmation of my words, because there is at once hysterics, it's Russian propaganda.
Why Skyalmian can find analytical articles on political topics, and you do not?
Besides, I'm not going to open a branch of Wikipedia here.
In addition, we are not in court, so I provided you the proof.