sigma, any comment?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

sigma, any comment?

Post by callmeslick »

"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: sigma, any comment?

Post by sigma »

In my opinion, it is absolutely clear attempt of Western media to blame Russian raw moguls in the fall in oil prices. Although it is just as funny as the fact that Saudi Arabia needs American shale raw materials.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

It's the Saudis, not the Russians. The Saudis are trying to make our fracked oil prices low enough so it's not as marketable or profitable to continue drilling for our own oil. They'd rather we buy oil from them. :wink:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall ... -producer/

https://ringoffireradio.com/2015/01/fra ... lets-hope/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote:In my opinion, it is absolutely clear attempt of Western media to blame Russian raw moguls in the fall in oil prices. Although it is just as funny as the fact that Saudi Arabia needs American shale raw materials.
either your translator is not working, or you didn't read the article. Just by way of a test, can you copy and paste what appears on your screen and repost it here in English? I'm wondering whether you actually see the articles I link you to.

I say this because the article blamed falling oil prices for the utter debacle this bond issue turned into for Russia, and further mentioned the Saudis only insofar as they are trying to block the expansion of shale production, NOT, in any way, as dependant upon it.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

CMON Slick WTF posting the western Propaganda again.

/me slaps Slick with a trout

Sigma. being the good little Minion he is will never say anything other then it's western propaganda
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

ah, your virtual trout is the only one I've seen in about 4 months, except for the seafood store.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Unfortunately, I have not found this article in Russian Forbes. But there it is:

http://www.forbes.ru/news/276309-rosnef ... pku-tnk-vr

and that

http://www.forbes.ru/news/278209-putin- ... na-ordenom
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

what I am strongly suspecting, sigma, is that you don't have the capability to read much that is critical of your regime. Not your fault, at all, but it is the fault of the dictator running your naton. I've heard reports from Americans abroad that they can't see anything from the West, and instead get re-routed to official government sites and sources. Your response earlier indicates that you cannot see the words the author I linked actually wrote. Sad.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

tunnelcat wrote:It's the Saudis, not the Russians. The Saudis are trying to make our fracked oil prices low enough so it's not as marketable or profitable to continue drilling for our own oil. They'd rather we buy oil from them. :wink:
Ah, now I understand what it is about. I just do not understand what kind of comment would you like to hear from me :roll: Something like this?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sorry, sigma, but I can't read your language. Links in English or French I can stumble through, but once I see cryllic letters, I'm shot. Interestingly, your claim about 'blaming Russia for the oil price drop' isn't that far off. People who actually understand the business know that is wrong, but it does appear that the extreme right wing and certain oil money interests want to try and sell that crock of ★■◆●. Some folks here are losing big money on investments because some in Wall Street oversold the fracking boom and are left holding the bag on a lot of US marketed corporate bonds.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I can make you happy that you are a professional hacker compared with my father, which in principle can not and does not want to understand the capabilities of the browser and the Internet in general :wink: If you put a little more effort, you can use the browser capabilities to translate any page on the Internet, not only with the Russian language, but even with the Chinese language
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

I've tried in the past, but it often comes up garbled in my browser(IE 9.0, I know it sucks)

Hey, CUDA, where's my trout!!! :D
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:

and, no translation needed!!
George Orwell---"1984"
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

A sea trout (anadromous form of the brown trout) that's been running in a river for a while. :idea:
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

yup, Sarge.
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:and, no translation needed!!
I know of one Russian forum where people communicate only through pictures. That is, they do not write text messages. And they understand each other well :)
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

I know of one Russian forum where people communicate only through pictures. 
The Kremlin?

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote:
callmeslick wrote:and, no translation needed!!
I know of one Russian forum where people communicate only through pictures. That is, they do not write text messages. And they understand each other well :)
that has the potential for being funny as hell, thinking of the stock of pictures I have stashed. :lol:
George Orwell---"1984"
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:
I know of one Russian forum where people communicate only through pictures. 
The Kremlin?
:lol: No, CUDA, this is a forum of animators & photographers.
Although you can see what pictures can paint Vladimir Putin.

[youtube]7Fij4SIL3OQ[/youtube]

> Question: "What's this?"
> Vladimir Putin: "This is a little memento from me. This type of the cat behind."