New game, new forum.

The return of Descent! Forum for the reboot which will be developed by Descendent Studios.

Moderators: Lothar, dunkelza, Drakona

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

New game, new forum.

Post by Krom »

Since the kickstarter successfully cleared the goal, I decided to make a D:U forum. I also unilaterally decided to make Lothar, Drakona and dunkelza the moderators (if they are willing, subject to change if necessary ;) ).
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: New game, new forum.

Post by vision »

:idea: Great idea.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

This is a bad idea. Our moderators here are fair and honest. While I can see that the moderators of Descendent Studios, they are quite severe. It didn't really fit in our relationship here. You want me to be cruel? Easily. Although, of course we need to give them a chance.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

dunk's a good guy.

And I've been an admin here for like 15 years.

But keep an eye on Drakona ;)
Izchak says: 'slow down. Think clearly.'
April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
dunkelza
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by dunkelza »

Thanks Krom!

You guys are awesome and I can't want for us to have another Descent title to play!
dunkelza
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by dunkelza »

sigma wrote:This is a bad idea. Our moderators here are fair and honest. While I can see that the moderators of Descendent Studios, they are quite severe. It didn't really fit in our relationship here. You want me to be cruel? Easily. Although, of course we need to give them a chance.
I apologize if we gave you the impression of severity. We are still working to make the rules and enforcement a perfect fit for a collegial Descendent Studios community. I hope that you will all help us find the correct balance of strong and gentle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I have not yet tried the game. But it looks as I would like to do, if I could do. I have goosebumps and I want to go single-player game and play in multiplayer as soon as possible.
The only thing I would like to see it packaged collector's edition.