Jerusalem for the JEWS!

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Jerusalem for the JEWS!

Post by Nightshade »

And there is wailing and gnashing of teeth in the enemy camps of the leftist democrats and the murderous islamists.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Jerusalem for the JEWS!

Post by Top Gun »

You have no ★■◆●ing clue what you're talking about, per usual.

Seriously, someone explain to me why we continue to fellate Israel so hard. Other than batshit insane fundie nutjobs who want to literally start Armageddon.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:12 pm Other than batshit insane fundie nutjobs who want to literally start Armageddon.
Oh I don't know...I guess Shapiro has too many facts backing the US finally recognizing formally in practice AND ACTION that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel for you to accept without losing your delusional worldview. ;)
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

You'll excuse me if I'm not going to waste a moment of my time watching anything that shitlord says. And seriously, when the entire rest of the planet is saying unanimously "this is a really goddamn bad idea," a sane person would try listening instead of being an arrogant dick just for the sake of doing so. Then again he's so addled with dementia that he probably doesn't even remember making the proclamation yesterday.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:17 pm You'll excuse me if I'm not going to waste a moment of my time watching anything that shitlord says. And seriously, when the entire rest of the planet is saying unanimously "this is a really goddamn bad idea," a sane person would try listening instead of being an arrogant dick just for the sake of doing so. Then again he's so addled with dementia that he probably doesn't even remember making the proclamation yesterday.
Oh stop. You're just being SOOOO Alinsky, it's scary funny. :lol:
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

Just so you know, a fairly large chunk of us think this is an incredibly dumb announcement. As for the fellating Israel comment, go do some bloody homework.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nightshade wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:05 am Oh stop. You're just being SOOOO Alinsky, it's scary funny. :lol:
Call me when you start making an iota of sense. You're as addled as Trump.
Flabby Chick wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 am Just so you know, a fairly large chunk of us think this is an incredibly dumb announcement. As for the fellating Israel comment, go do some bloody homework.
Look, I firmly believe Israel has every right to exist peacefully without having to fear attacks...but so do the Palestinians. A two-state solution is the only way I can see this even remotely happening. But Israel has been undermining the concept at every step. Building illegal settlements. Refusing to acknowledge reality on Jerusalem. Literally walling off an entire population. But every time the UN tries to call them on it, we're right there to keep enabling them. And a not-insignificant number of our politicians only do so because they're either Islamophobes, or they want the Temple rebuilt so Jesus can swing by again. It's insanity.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:26 pm
Top Gun wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:12 pm Other than batshit insane fundie nutjobs who want to literally start Armageddon.
Oh I don't know...I guess Shapiro has too many facts backing the US finally recognizing formally in practice AND ACTION that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel for you to accept without losing your delusional worldview. ;)
Apparently forgetting that 3 major religions hold that city as sacred and that each one is willing to go to war to protect their claim is way beyond Shapiro's myopic tribalistic intellect. :roll:

I have a feeling that a lot of other Muslim countries aren't going to be very happy about this idiotic Trump decision either and guess who's going to get blamed for it? The U.S., not Israel. We'll pay the price.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Oh I can absolutely guarantee that people will die as a result of this. And their blood will be on Trump's miniscule hands.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

On a related note, I'm pretty sure that Trump's little cocaine habit :wink: caught up to him during his Jerusalem inflame-the-Middle-East speech the other day. Towards the end, the slurring was undeniable and the "Let's get this over with before I pass out" look was apparent. Either that, or Trump has sucked far too much chrome off of some car bumper in the past and has a serious case of metal poisoning. :P I sure hope the doctors at Walter Reed find out what's wrong with this man when he has to go in for an actual bona fide physical. I'm betting dementia or pickled brain from drug use, take your pick. :wink:

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Apparently forgetting that 3 major religions hold that city as sacred and that each one is willing to go to war to protect their claim is way beyond Shapiro's myopic tribalistic intellect. :roll:

I have a feeling that a lot of other Muslim countries aren't going to be very happy about this idiotic Trump decision either and guess who's going to get blamed for it? The U.S., not Israel. We'll pay the price.
Well lets see what happens when a muslim nation, Jordon, occupied east Jerusalem:
According to Raphael Israeli, 58 synagogues were desecrated or demolished in the Old City, resulting in the de-Judaization of Jerusalem.[5][6][7] The Western Wall was transformed into an exclusively Muslim holy site associated with al-Buraq.[8] 38,000 Jewish graves in the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives were systematically destroyed, and Jews were not allowed to be buried there
And how about Christians:
In 1953, Jordan restricted Christian communities from owning or purchasing land near holy sites, and in 1964, further prohibited churches from buying land in Jerusalem.[4] These were cited, along with new laws impacting Christian educational institutions, by both British political commentator Bat Ye'or and the mayor of Jerusalem Teddy Kollek as evidence that Jordan sought to "Islamize" the Christian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem.[13][14]

In order to counter the influence of foreign powers, who had run the Christian schools in Jerusalem autonomously since Ottoman times, the Jordanian government legislated in 1955 to bring all schools under government supervision.[15] They were allowed to use only approved textbooks and teach in Arabic.[15] Schools were required to close on Arab national holidays and Fridays instead of Sundays.[15] Christian holidays were no longer recognised officially, and observation of Sunday as the Christian Sabbath was restricted to Christian civil servants
So who would you rather have control all of Jerusalem? The Jews who are notably tolerant of other religions or a Muslim nation like Jordon?
The sad part regarding Jordon was Muslims used to be very tolerant of other religions and even when they conquered a city let the inhabitants practice their religion freely.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

last night, in a speech in Florida, a GOP congressman suggested the move of the embassay could result in Armageddon. The crowd cheered. Sick 'Christian' fucks.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Sick Christians or Dem operatives?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:15 pm Sick Christians or Dem operatives?
Yes, every shitty redneck GOP voter is secretly a Democratic operative.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:15 pm Sick Christians or Dem operatives?
Sick Evangelicals wanted it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1E104U

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/37009217/w ... salem-move
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

oh, there is a segment of evangelical Americans who have urged discord in the Middle East be pushed to hasten Armageddon for decades, at least. The thought that their asinine 'faith' would be determining US foreign policy is repugnant and there is NO OTHER justification for Cheeto Hitler's actions.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:05 pm oh, there is a segment of evangelical Americans who have urged discord in the Middle East be pushed to hasten Armageddon for decades, at least. The thought that their asinine 'faith' would be determining US foreign policy is repugnant and there is NO OTHER justification for Cheeto Hitler's actions.
What everyone seems to be leaving out is that- ANYWHERE that muslims rule sites holy to other religions, the muslims DESTROY and DESECRATE the non-muslim sites within them. They burn shrines, DESTROY statues and desecrate graves of non-muslims.

Jews? They allow access to all other religions and PRESERVE sites holy to non-Jewish people.

Ironically, all previous presidents were liars on this issue until Trump- of all people.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

overgeneralized nonsense. Most Muslim societies have a solid record of preservation of antiquities(note 'societies', not disfunctional revolutionary or radical states) and for example, Iran has had a large Christian enclave and Jewish citizenry forever. As far as I know, only one society DEMANDS all citizens be of one religion to vote.
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:23 am overgeneralized nonsense. Most Muslim societies have a solid record of preservation of antiquities(note 'societies', not disfunctional revolutionary or radical states)
My ass.

Try Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan...ALL have have had holy and ancient cultural sites DESTROYED and desecrated in the name of islam.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

You mean the same Egypt that had ordinary civilians form a human barrier around the Egyptian Museum in Cairo during the uprising there?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:05 pm oh, there is a segment of evangelical Americans who have urged discord in the Middle East be pushed to hasten Armageddon for decades, at least. The thought that their asinine 'faith' would be determining US foreign policy is repugnant and there is NO OTHER justification for Cheeto Hitler's actions.
Yep, they want the Rapture and are willing to jump start it if needed.
Nightshade wrote:What everyone seems to be leaving out is that- ANYWHERE that muslims rule sites holy to other religions, the muslims DESTROY and DESECRATE the non-muslim sites within them. They burn shrines, DESTROY statues and desecrate graves of non-muslims.

Jews? They allow access to all other religions and PRESERVE sites holy to non-Jewish people.
You're forgetting that White Nationalist Christians, and maybe just plain old anti-Semitic Christians, love to desecrate, vandalize and destroy Jewish Synagogues and cemeteries, in the past and still to this day. Just Google it and you can a whole host of current instances. Here are a couple of recent examples:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... 6fffca7c1f

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... e9248b861f

http://www.newsweek.com/charlottesville ... med-651260

But even though most of Christianity has grown up since it's early days, it's history is thoroughly stained with examples of repression and destruction of other religions and their artifacts, art and books once it became a mainstream powerful religion.

http://www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com ... dalism.htm
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:28 pm
Yep, they want the Rapture and are willing to jump start it if needed.
Nightshade wrote:What everyone seems to be leaving out is that- ANYWHERE that muslims rule sites holy to other religions, the muslims DESTROY and DESECRATE the non-muslim sites within them. They burn shrines, DESTROY statues and desecrate graves of non-muslims.

You're forgetting that White Nationalist Christians, and maybe just plain old anti-Semitic Christians, love to desecrate, vandalize and destroy Jewish Synagogues and cemeteries, in the past and still to this day. Just Google it and you can a whole host of current instances. Here are a couple of recent examples:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... 6fffca7c1f

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... e9248b861f

http://www.newsweek.com/charlottesville ... med-651260

But even though most of Christianity has grown up since it's early days, it's history is thoroughly stained with examples of repression and destruction of other religions and their artifacts, art and books once it became a mainstream powerful religion.

http://www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com ... dalism.htm
The old 'but but but, Christians did it doo!' thing gets old.

Yes, they did...but most of that is in the past- and they haven't destroyed nearly as much as islam has. I could 'google' a list 3,000x bigger on the destruction under islam than you can find destruction under Christianity.

Perhaps European colonialism has come close- but it wasn't directly tied to the religion of Christianity. Jesus didn't wield a sword. muhammad DID.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:12 pm You mean the same Egypt that had ordinary civilians form a human barrier around the Egyptian Museum in Cairo during the uprising there?
or the Iraq that managed to preserve and protect Babylonian antiquities through a Western invasion? Or Iran, which has preserved parts of Jewish heritage for, like forever?
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:39 pmThe old 'but but but, Christians did it doo!' thing gets old.

Yes, they did...but most of that is in the past- and they haven't destroyed nearly as much as islam has. I could 'google' a list 3,000x bigger on the destruction under islam than you can find destruction under Christianity.

Perhaps European colonialism has come close- but it wasn't directly tied to the religion of Christianity. Jesus didn't wield a sword. muhammad DID.
Hmmm, did you realize that Atheists are also responsible for large genocidal mass killings? During the formation of the Atheist Communist Regime that swept thru the USSR, China, Ethiopia, Yugoslavia and the other European Slavic and Asian Stan States after WWII, the estimated death toll was between 85 and 100 million people, and that was over the short period of 3 to 4 decades during it's existence. That's a record pace. Maybe we need to wipe out all Atheists since they're also guilty of genocide? :wink: