D1 Anarchy: Framework

The place to promote and link to Descent levels - both multiplayer and singleplayer - D1, D2 and D3.

Moderators: Sniper, Xfing

Naphtha
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

D1 Anarchy: Framework

Post by Naphtha »

I was cleaning out my level folder when I found a half-finished anarchy map I started back in 2014, and apparently all the time spent away from building it helped. It's a smallish level with two major dogfight areas and some different takes on the usual tunnel connectors, most notably the three-story "chimney" feature in the center.

Weapons loadout:
-4 Quad Laser upgrades
-12 Laser level upgrades
-16 Concussion Missiles
-3 Vulcan Cannons
-7500 Vulcan Ammo
-4 Spreadfire Cannons
-4 Plasma Cannons
-3 Fusion Cannons
-4 Homing Missiles
-4 Proximity Mines
-2 Smart Missiles

Download link here:
http://www.enspiar.com/dmdb/viewMission.php?id=1632
framework3.jpg
framework5.jpg
On another note, I've done a bit of fine-tuning with some of my other levels for consistency. A few of my oldest D2 levels had a re-balancing .HAM file which I had Blarget2 and JinX help me with, specifically so that all of the weapons could be viable in Rangers games. But now I've gone back and removed that so all the levels play with default balance, and made those same levels CTF/Hoard-compatible while I was at it. And for completion's sake, I also uploaded a couple levels that were missing from DMDB: the D2 version of Sound of White Noise and my D2 port for DKH's Pinkmist. I also have plans to upload a few YouTube videos giving a tour and designer's comments for each level, so stay tuned for that as well.
First Lieutenant for the Red Dragons in the Descent Rangers. Join our ranks today!