Descent mission help and more WARNING: Spoilers inside!

Moderator: AceCombat

typematrix
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by typematrix »

LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: My theoretical secondary weapons reboot for D4+

Post by LightWolf »

I've always had this cool idea for the Ninetail Missile.
It fires, and on contact bomblets pop off in several waves detonating a short distance from the warhead as the warhead itself explodes.
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter
typematrix
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by typematrix »

LightWolf
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: My theoretical secondary weapons reboot for D4+

Post by LightWolf »

I've actually thought of a weapon (primary actually) with a similar-yet-not-equal effect to an EMP - the Cryo Blaster generally slows enemy stats (movement time, reaction time, etc.), scaled by the mech's "preferred" environment (robots tuned to cold environments are virtually unaffected, robots tuned to very hot environments become vegetables for a short amount of time). This lead to my idea of a temperature system complete with "thermal regions" - You set an ambient temperature from 1-5 (3 being neutral/ideal, less being colder and slowing, more being wamer possibly to the point of ignition), and you can then define regions that are some other temperature. As you take fire or move through various thermal regions, your hull temperature changes. Too hot, and you light on fire. Too cold, I already explained what happens. Naturally comes with a thermal shield upgrade.
Whatever I just said, I hope you understood it correctly. Understood what I meant, I mean.
#AllLivesMatter