Overload is $10 on Steam (winter sale)

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Terminal
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Overload is $10 on Steam (winter sale)

Post by Terminal »

60% off until July 9! 10 dollars until Janurary 2!
Singleplayer campaign, multiplayer, arcade challenge mode, as well as 100+ community made maps, including ports of levels such as Pyroglyphic, Skybox, Keg Party, Halcyon, etc https://www.overloadmaps.com/
Terminal
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Overload is $10 on Steam (winter sale)

Post by Terminal »

Bumped for winter sale update.
Asrale
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Asrale »

I just bought the Overload Deluxe Collection Bundle from Steam when I saw it was on sale. Just recently found out about the game, and HAD to try it as a longtime Descent fan! Love the game already and I can absolutely tell that the the original Descent team worked on it, which is awesome.

Btw, wow it's been ages since I've been here on the DBB! I see you guys have finally updated the forum software to something newer. Honestly kinda amazed I still had my account here too! I wonder if anyone here is still around from the old days back when D3 was still fresh & semi-popular? Sad to see that most of the GameSpy Network (including PlanetDescent, which I helped staff) died out while I was away from the community. :(
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

Asrale wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:43 am ... Sad to see that most of the GameSpy Network (including PlanetDescent, which I helped staff) died out while I was away from the community. :(
PlanetDescent still lives! :D (even if not as part of GameSpy)
Of course, it's not as biggest and active as it was in the past, but there are still some ongoing conversations on there.
This is the new url: http://www.planetdescent.net/
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)