Happy Holidays

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

FlightRN2go
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Happy Holidays

Post by FlightRN2go »

Just want to check in and say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in a turbulent year. I really can't say much except work has been overwhelming and sometimes brutal with no end in sight so I implore you to be vigilant. Wear a mask that covers both your mouth and nose, keep your distance, don't congregate, be proactive, treat it seriously, and take the vaccine when available to you. I received mine yesterday.

You really need to ignore that urge to celebrate with friends this year.

Bettina
Trauma.... Not that I want you to get hurt, I just want to be there when you do.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Re: Happy Holidays

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Merry Christmas to all my Descent friends. Stay Safe
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Happy Holidays

Post by Tunnelcat »

I did a short overnight stay with my elderly father in Portland. My brother and I fixed him a nice big dinner and enjoyed ourselves. Not many visit him fortunately and I tested negative last week, so he's in a virus free bubble and I'm crossing fingers that none of my siblings are carriers of this thing either because it's spreading like crazy in their home counties. My county is fairing much better. I won't be able to be vaccinated probably until March or May. My dad may be sooner since he's 89.

Merry Christmas to everyone here and may 2021 be a far better year than this one has been. :)
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.