Finally got it...

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Finally got it...

Post by TheWhat »

Smart Missile Lock 🤓
Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

What a time to be alive! :P
si vis pacem, para bellum
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Krom wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:36 pm So the Christmas update loaded on later in the afternoon this Christmas. My car can now play custom sounds through the pedestrian warning speaker and or replace the horn sound with a selection of custom sounds.

So basically; I can load Descent 3 style audio taunts into my car and play them through an external speaker.

Oh Gawd! The possibilities are endless with that one. Around here, I'd install a cougar's scream just to scare the local deer that keep crossing our residential streets right into the next county. :lol:

Like this:

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Is your Tesla affected by this recall Krom?

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2021/02 ... 612280157/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Model S sedans manufactured between 2012 through 2018 and Model X vehicles made in 2016 through 2018
Nope, not the right model, not the right dates either.

If you follow Tesla forums/discussions there was basically no way this particular issue wasn't going to end in a recall. It was just a matter of time, even if Tesla did resist it for a while.

For the record my previous Altima was recalled multiple times for a defective hood latch which could blow open at speed, and later some of the suspension components were replaced with newer and presumably significantly more expensive stainless steel parts because wheels were falling off but it never really circulated as news despite there being a hell of a lot more than 135,000 of them on the roads.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Seems there is a new feature! ;)
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams