Egregious post MEGATHREAD

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Egregious post MEGATHREAD

Post by Top Gun »

Yes, you are. You get hard over fascism.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Funny thing...

I can't find Captain America anywhere in that picture of anti-Nazis.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You'll find that those neo-nazis love to go to all sorts of places around the country and assemble just to rile up the opposition for the sole purpose of getting into fights. Nice guys. The FBI has arrested a couple of the scum too, one had even fled to Central America of all places. Back home to post WWII Nazi-ville in Argentina I guess. Somehow they managed to get one of them back here on a plane. If we want peace in this country, everyone needs to quit assembling like a bunch of jerks just to piss off the opposition and start fights. Trump needs to start acting presidential and not be the foul mouthpiece for his "base". :roll:

https://www.propublica.org/article/whit ... e-movement

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/10/24/3 ... -fbi-says/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:42 pmMy "team" doesn't include people like:
Just because you never think critically or fact-check anything: That image is from Germany, a place that's understandably sensitive to fascism. The Antifa group, allegedly pictured above, were mobilized to protest the police's excessive use of force on protestors during a G20 summit. There is some nuance here you'll never understand in your back and white world.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

vision wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:02 pm
Nightshade wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:42 pmMy "team" doesn't include people like:
Just because you never think critically or fact-check anything: That image is from Germany, a place that's understandably sensitive to fascism. The Antifa group, allegedly pictured above, were mobilized to protest the police's excessive use of force on protestors during a G20 summit. There is some nuance here you'll never understand in your back and white world.
Antifa are a force for tyranny. They're all on the same "team." Team tyranny.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

So are Fascists. The difference is that Trump currently has the national podium and is jamming many Fascist ideals down our throats in the effort to normalize them. He has the backing of his deluded base and even some conservatives too stupid to see what's happening to their party. Hell, I've talked to quite a few real Republicans and they're appalled at what Trump has done to the party. Antifa, they definitely don't have the backing of most American liberals. The ones here are nothing but Anarchists and scum. Yes, Antifa is just as guilty of adopting a couple of these Fascist "ideals" listed below. Extremists always come full circle, almost to the point that their ideologies are nearly indistinguishable from each other.

https://www.livescience.com/57622-fascism.html
The primacy of the group. Supporting the group feels more important than maintaining either individual or universal rights.
Believing that one's group is a victim. This justifies any behavior against the group's enemies.

The belief that individualism and liberalism enable dangerous decadence and have a negative effect on the group.

A strong sense of community or brotherhood. This brotherhood's "unity and purity are forged by common conviction, if possible, or by exclusionary violence if necessary."

Individual self-esteem is tied up in the grandeur of the group. Paxton called this an "enhanced sense of identity and belonging."

Extreme support of a "natural" leader, who is always male. This results in one man taking on the role of national savior.

"The beauty of violence and of will, when they are devoted to the group's success in a Darwinian struggle," Paxton wrote. The idea of a naturally superior group or, especially in Hitler's case, biological racism, fits into a fascist interpretation of Darwinism
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:18 amAntifa are a force for tyranny. They're all on the same "team." Team tyranny.
But wouldn't they be heroes to you if they were against Obama?
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

vision wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:26 pm
Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:18 amAntifa are a force for tyranny. They're all on the same "team." Team tyranny.
But wouldn't they be heroes to you if they were against Obama?
No. Violence has no place in our society. If a republican lost the election to Hillary under questionable circumstances and people started breaking bank windows and setting things on fire to "protest" the injustice, I would stand against them. Peaceful protest is one thing- violence is completely out of the question.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:46 pmViolence has no place in our society.
This is the first time in over 5000 posts I've seen you denounce violence. Forgive me if I don't believe it, this seems totally out of character for you given your post history.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only seen NS denounce violence by leftist groups. Maybe I missed it though.....
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:38 pm Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only seen NS denounce violence by leftist groups. Maybe I missed it though.....
I denounce all violence. Right or left. Do you really think I wouldn't denounce the murderer of Charlottesville? Do you think I NEED to denounce something so obviously EVIL every single time it happens because...I'm supposedly a nazi sympathizer? Really TC? I guess you DO think I'm with the nazis. :roll:

Guess I won't post anything anymore to dignify the bias on this board. Wow.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

vision wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:52 pm
Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:46 pmViolence has no place in our society.
This is the first time in over 5000 posts I've seen you denounce violence. Forgive me if I don't believe it, this seems totally out of character for you given your post history.
[Deleted - Personal Insults]

You belong with your antifa thug brothers.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:08 pmYou belong with your antifa thug brothers.
I am proudly against fascism.

Please don't come back.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

“uck my O C K Vision. C K you. HONESTLY. I'm done with this SH!T. Have a nice F life “

Let me guess. Bob Dylan? Just kidding.

Let me tell you what the problem is as I perceive it. Some people say Donald Trump ignited violence with rhetoric. Some people blame the left for a mass shooting at a softball game. Some people blame this some people blame that.

How about all these maniacs have lost their minds and use violence because they are nobody - just psycho killers. It doesn’t matter if they have 14 copies of Mein Kampf or the Communist Manifesto. They are killers. People in their right minds know you aren’t going to change a country of 320+ million people by killing a few people. Screw politics. You’re a friggin psychotic idiot.

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, George Soros, the Koch Brothers, Karl Marx, Adolf Hitler, David Koresh, Louis Farrakhan, Allah, Jesus, or Kanye West didn’t make these people do jack squat. I’m sick of it. They are mixed up, mentally ill people. Quit making it political. It’s not. They looney tunes.

I’m sick of it. Grown men and women pointing fingers like kindergarteners. It’s pathetic. I wouldn’t give 2 squirts from a dogs nut calling most people “adults” in the good ole USA.

Grown ups with bumper stickers - they don’t have to come up with the slogans - they don’t have to think - they don’t have to answer, they just drive off.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:07 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:38 pm Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only seen NS denounce violence by leftist groups. Maybe I missed it though.....
I denounce all violence. Right or left. Do you really think I wouldn't denounce the murderer of Charlottesville? Do you think I NEED to denounce something so obviously EVIL every single time it happens because...I'm supposedly a nazi sympathizer? Really TC? I guess you DO think I'm with the nazis. :roll:

Guess I won't post anything anymore to dignify the bias on this board. Wow.
I didn't say that you would never denounce violence. I'm sure it appalls you just as it does most sane Americans. If you want to prove me wrong, look through some of your posts and link them for me. I was pointing out that you always, and I mean ALWAYS, post here about lefty violence like it's a one sided sickness that needs to be excised, while either excusing, ignoring or dismissing the same stuff coming from the right, except for the occasional comment. Personally, I hate the Antifa and have denounced them here in this forum. They're nothing but a bunch of Anarchists and thugs, at least in this country and every Dem should do the same. And you keep excusing the fact that Donald Trump's rhetoric doesn't make one a bit of difference. The hell it does. He's got the national stage with which to spew his vileness. In fact, the bastard is going to Pittsburgh tomorrow to make some lame speech or comment about the recent synagogue shooting where I'm quite sure he will probably blame the media in one of his usual insane rants. But the kicker is, he's doing this even though Jewish leaders and city leaders have told him to please stay away while they bury their dead. Trump is that stain that you can never wash out.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

My egregious post of the month. :twisted2:

Gag me with a shovel. What a stupid inept moron we have for a president. Trump must have flunked grade school all those years ago. Our brave revolutionary fighters took over the airports during the Revolutionary War......my butt. We the taxpayers paid for this insipid trash heap of a spectacle, how much it cost we'll probably never know, all delivered by that chrome-sucking pie hole of a draft dodger to boot. And he wants to do it all over again next year. Erp!. :roll:

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/l ... story.html
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

OH MY GOD. This crap came out of the pie hole of the insane narcissistic sociopath who claims to be our president. WTF? It's the end times everyone because the Trump prophet has spoken his wisdom. :werd:

https://www.theroot.com/trump-calling-h ... 1837475284
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Eat a baby, Save a planet

Post by woodchip »

Well the left wing has finally brow beat the poor children into thinking the world will end tomorrow that now they are starting to think that eating babies is the answer to climate change

Lets start with liberal babies. I suggest sauteing them in butter, serve with redskin potatoes and asparagus
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re: Eat a baby, Save a planet

Post by Vander »

You are a rube.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

And you sir, have no sense of humor.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

In my defense, most of the laughably ridiculous stuff you post is done seriously. :wink:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Seriously woodchip? I guess I should expect this type of juvenile trash from a group of people who voted for an idiot temper tantrum throwing kindergartner in the last election, and who STILL support him while he violates the law and FLOUTS IT like a child, destroys the office of the presidency by turning it into a dictatorial funny farm and ruins the international reputation of our nation. You guys claim that want to make America Great Again? Quit acting like juvenile delinquents and take seriously the damage this one single maniac is doing to the country, JUST IN THE SHORT TERM. Our President is so embarrassing that we're now the laughing stock of the world. I mean geez, the pervert can't even keeps his slimy hands off of a man's leg. :P

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 amAnd you sir, have no sense of humor.
You only say that when you get caught posting something untrue. I've seen you do it a few times. I'm certain you actually believe this garbage you're fed every day.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

The thing about humor is it has to be, you know: funny.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

This is the level of intellect required to believe a single goddamn thing that comes out of Trump's mouth.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Here ya go. A breakdown. :P

https://democracyguardian.com/are-trump ... 865393751e

An example of the typical Trump supporter. Trump is tool of GOD! And watch the guy's face who's on the left side of the screen. It's priceless. :lol:

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Someone needs a spell checker, or else a good night's sleep that goes past 6AM. :P

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/10/30/d ... drag-race/
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

More Republican election fraud, caught on tape. Again.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The lying and manipulation to win at all costs doesn't stop there. Trump has a new pompous campaign ad out on TV touting his great accomplishments during the coronavirus outbreak. Yeah, what a load of horseshit. Plus, he outright clipped together comments by many state governors critical of his response and made them sound like they're supporting him. When will Governors Cuomo and Newsom respond I wonder, because they DIDN'T say those things in that particular way? If Trump thinks everything is so rosy during his response, just wait until the second wave takes off as the states open back up this month. Idiot.

Warning, the video below will cause uncontrollable retching on behalf of everyone who craves the truth.

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin.