Sigma, if you're still here, I have questions about Russia

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Sigma, if you're still here, I have questions about Russia

Post by Isaac »

I thought Russia was good at war? I think Canada could have invaded Ukraine in one day. Easy. You guys are like the Dallas Cowboys at the start of the season. In fact you're worse. The Cowboys at least can make a playoff game or two. You guys are the Detroit Lions if the Lions acted like the Cowboys.

I know Football analogies might be lost in translation, but don't worry. Let me put it another way...

Our movies make Russia look so much better than what you really are. If you guys fought Mexico, I still wouldn't bet on you, because now I know you all are complete trash.

Also Japan just yanked some Island territories of yours. What ya gonna do? WHAT YA GONNA DO? As they say in Japan: Que vas hacer, puto? Nada!

Get in here sigma. War with me
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Sigma, if you're still here, I have questions about Russia

Post by Tunnelcat »

I just talked to a Ukrainian expat who talks to her friends in Ukraine as often as possible. She claims Russian soldiers are begging Ukrainians for food (not that Ukrainians have food anymore) and that many Russians abandon their military vehicles because they ran out of fuel and don't want to walk back towards Russia for fear of getting shot by their own troops for desertion. Hell of a military plan Mr. Putin.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Sigma. We'll send you free food if you reply
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Isaac wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:30 pm I thought Russia was good at war? I think Canada could have invaded Ukraine in one day. Easy. You guys are like the Dallas Cowboys at the start of the season. In fact you're worse. The Cowboys at least can make a playoff game or two. You guys are the Detroit Lions if the Lions acted like the Cowboys.
★■◆●ing losing it here.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Started playing Sniper Elite V2 Remastered again awhile back before Putin's War started. Now, towards the end of the game, my character has to shoot Russians colluding with the Germans to finish the last levels. Didn't really like doing it before because the Russians were our allies in WWII. Now, no regrets and somewhat satisfying, especially after having to give my Ukrainian friend a hug when she started crying this morning.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Sorry, our military of 4 canoes, 3 horses and a few troops are busy with the convoy:P
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

CDN_Merlin wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:41 am Sorry, our military of 4 canoes, 3 horses and a few troops are busy with the convoy:P
This is why my money would be on Canada. You see how he's down playing the fact Canada as the exact same weapons the U.S. has? Canada is like the grandpa that pretends he's still too old to do things, then unloads all the groceries in one trip.

"Don't worry. My air force is comprised of mostly geese"...

.... Sends stealth drone bombers, Goose01 and Goose02
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Canadian geese can perform huge poop bombing runs. RUN!
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I don't think they have internet in Russia right now.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

They have internet, but you have to be smarter than Sigma or the average troll to get to the wider portion of it (smart enough to use VPNs, Tor, etc).
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Forgot we also have 3 leaky subs
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

There's a schism in the Russian population right now. The young people are finding ways to access the net and get unfiltered information, even beyond VPN's. The older Russians are just watching and listening to State Media, which has become nothing but Putin's propaganda machine. The fact that Sigma hasn't responded is quite telling.

https://news.yahoo.com/russians-dealing ... 22120.html
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

I2P is another way to punch through.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:36 pm There's a schism in the Russian population right now. The young people are finding ways to access the net and get unfiltered information, even beyond VPN's. The older Russians are just watching and listening to State Media, which has become nothing but Putin's propaganda machine. The fact that Sigma hasn't responded is quite telling.

https://news.yahoo.com/russians-dealing ... 22120.html
The irony is conservatives here saying all this wouldn't have happened if they were in charge while they are drinking exactly the same kind of right wing extremist kool-aid here from their own media silos. They are completely identical to the older Russians consuming state media and supporting this invasion.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump tried to use Putin's own playbook when he was president in the effort to ban twitter and other social media platforms that allowed people to talk smack about him. That's why him and Putin are best buds. Maybe the Sigma bot is no longer allowed to talk to those infidel enemy Americans under Putin's orders? Sigma, hear this. We don't hate Russians, we hate Putin and what he's doing to the citizens of Ukraine.

https://theconversation.com/donald-trum ... ans-139588
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Oh yeah. I forgot. Sigma was a bot lol.

Allegedly
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Isaac wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:16 pmOh yeah. I forgot. Sigma was a bot lol.
He used to post game related stuff on the Overload forums and then in Discord when the community moved there. I haven't been in that server for a long time so I don't know if he's still active.