Trump wins!

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Trump wins!

Post by woodchip »

The Drooling Dork declares his candidacy, can't get enough of those Sugar Smacks.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Isaac »

woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:11 am The Drooling Dork declares his candidacy, can't get enough of those Sugar Smacks.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

If Trump ends up running against Biden again...I'm going to find the end of the flat earth and jump off.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Spidey wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:17 am If Trump ends up running against Biden again...I'm going to find the end of the flat earth and jump off.
Yeah, I don't see Biden winning Florida and Ohio...this will be a very tough election for him
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:17 am If Trump ends up running against Biden again...I'm going to find the end of the flat earth and jump off.
I think I'll join you.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Don't want Biden or Trump.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

2 pathetic tired old farts for president. I can't believe both parties are still trying to cram rotten moldy shitty choices down our throats. By the way woody, Biden is still favored over Trump by most Americans, so don't sit there and gloat.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/ ... -rcna81089
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

I don't want to see those two debate ever again. Listening to what sounded like two feral cats going at one another, I went to go watch the 1980s Reagan-Carter debate to clear my head of that total embarrassment.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ditto. I'm getting sick of our ongoing national disgrace of a political system and the "leaders" they keep shoving down our throats. We're the world's laughing stock example of a democracy. :roll:
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The death of democracy is upon us. People must be stupid to want to elect a crooked criminal rapo autocrat. The Dems are stupid for not finding someone other than old fart Biden to run in 2024. I told the local Dem party leader exactly that when he came to my door to talk about the local levy election. He even seemed dejected about it. :frown:

https://news.yahoo.com/george-stephanop ... 58719.html
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Tunnelcat wrote:The Dems are stupid for not finding someone other than old fart Biden to run in 2024
Will Rogers once said, "I am not a member of any organized political party -- I am a Democrat."

I never, in my entire life, voted for a Democrat before 2020. I usually voted Libertarian. The Libertarians are nuts, but they were often closer to my views than either the Republicans or the Democrats, and they weren't going to win anyway, so I cast my protest vote.

In 2020 I realized that Republicans were a Clear and Present Danger to democracy. I began voting for whoever had the best chance of keeping a Republican out of office. That was, of course, always a Democrat.

I didn't like it, but democracy was under fire. So, I held my nose and voted, knowing that the Democrats are the lesser of two evils right now.

But I'm finding it frustrating how incredibly incompetent they are. Not even the democrats love Biden. His platform is, "I'm not Trump" And, while that is true, and undeniably compelling, it can only take you so far.

The fate of our nation is at stake. Could the Democrats not find a candidate who was also, "Not Trump" but offered more? And perhaps was a bit younger? This country SO needs some leaders who are under 50.

<sigh>
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Kilarin wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:35 am
Tunnelcat wrote:The Dems are stupid for not finding someone other than old fart Biden to run in 2024
Will Rogers once said, "I am not a member of any organized political party -- I am a Democrat."

I never, in my entire life, voted for a Democrat before 2020. I usually voted Libertarian. The Libertarians are nuts, but they were often closer to my views than either the Republicans or the Democrats, and they weren't going to win anyway, so I cast my protest vote.

In 2020 I realized that Republicans were a Clear and Present Danger to democracy. I began voting for whoever had the best chance of keeping a Republican out of office. That was, of course, always a Democrat.

I didn't like it, but democracy was under fire. So, I held my nose and voted, knowing that the Democrats are the lesser of two evils right now.

But I'm finding it frustrating how incredibly incompetent they are. Not even the democrats love Biden. His platform is, "I'm not Trump" And, while that is true, and undeniably compelling, it can only take you so far.

The fate of our nation is at stake. Could the Democrats not find a candidate who was also, "Not Trump" but offered more? And perhaps was a bit younger? This country SO needs some leaders who are under 50.

<sigh>
I was a fan of Andrew Yang but I knew he didn't have much of a chance in the primaries.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

A young, smart person needs to step up who can pull voters from the Dems, the Repubs and the independents. Both main parties are now irreparably corrupt and need a thorough drubbing. We don't need an family protecting corrupt old line Dem who's so old and addled they could name a prune after him and we don't need an also old Republican corrupt misogynistic autocrat who thinks he's God's gift to the world, believes he's above the law and fomented a violent insurrection in a crazy attempt to retain office the last time he was president. We also don't need a repeat of 2016. We're so screwed because voting for anyone outside of the 2 main parties is a no win senario for our Democracy.
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

Tunnelcat wrote:We're so screwed because voting for anyone outside of the 2 main parties is a no win senario for our Democracy.
Unless we change to something like ranked choice voting, this will never change. Our current system punishes anyone who votes for a third party. Which parties are the primary two parties might change occasionally, but we will always revert to a two party system until the voting system changes.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Kilarin wrote:But I'm finding it frustrating how incredibly incompetent they are. Not even the democrats love Biden. His platform is, "I'm not Trump" And, while that is true, and undeniably compelling, it can only take you so far.

The Democratic Party is where hopes for change goes to be crushed against the rocks of the status quo, and the only reason it's seen any recent success is because the Republican Party has gone completely insane. That being said, Biden has actually been better than I thought. Low bar, but still.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump found guilty of sexual battery and defamation. The jury couldn't prove rape. The orange slimebag now has to cough up 5 million in damages.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jury-delibera ... d=99183870

Now we get to see if Tara Reade can drag serial groper Biden into court as well.

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/29/84784076 ... allegation
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat...

You have learned nothing about trump. He will not pay. He will never pay. He will drag this out as much as possible until the clock runs out while at the same time soliciting people like Woodchip to 'donate' to him. Over and over. The only suckers here are people like Woodchip for giving him money all the time, and you for thinking he will face any sort of consequences.

After all the people he's stiffed, screwed and just not given a red cent to, after all the lawsuits he's lost, do you really think he'll suddenly cough that money up?

We know what needs to be done about him. The government has to come in and seize everything he has. Every source of income he has. But no one will do it because it puts the same people in the firing line. So we will see suit after suit after suit. Loss after loss after loss. Him not paying over and over and over again.

The only real option is an angry mob taking him to a guillotine. But that won't happen either. So until a lot of people get the balls the size of king kong, we're in an unending groundhog day.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

That's probably true with a man who has never paid any consequences for any actions he's ever taken in his life. It's hopefully one more stain on that teflon coat. There's more coming too. None of this is even close to over. But mark my words, what Trump just got nailed with needs to be applied to the current sitting dirty old man president as well since there are similar allegations, or conservatives will only circle the wagons around Trump and complain about hypocrisy. Fair is fair.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

We'll see if there are more monetary consequences for Trump NOT being able to keep his serial motor mouth pie hole shut for once.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-is- ... 022-11-24/