Let the circus begin...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Let the circus begin...

Post by Tunnelcat »

McCarthy, under threat of losing his beloved speakership role if he didn't kowtow to the crazy revenge-minded minions in the House, has caved and opened an impeachment inquiry into Biden. This'll be good. Get the popcorn and beer. :P

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/top-us ... 023-09-12/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Let the circus begin...

Post by Tunnelcat »

Chaos is now ensuing and the ringmaster is getting fed up with the clowns.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... rcna105069

And woody has his small pound of flesh. Hunter Biden has been indicted on a gun felony. Not exactly a big charge, but hey, you guys will take any revenge no matter how small and silly it is.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

I wonder if this will be the sequel to the hillary clinton buttery males thing.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, if the extreme right wing nutcases in the House get their way, neither woody, nor I, nor the entire country's seniors, will be receiving our/their SS checks when they shut down the government with their little snit fit. Right now, even the military spending bill can't get passed by these jokers because travel expenses for female personnel that need go to another state to get an abortion is one of the sticking points. All I can say to these asswipes is to go to hell.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I laughed back when the debt limit bill was passed and part of it was "The house will go through the proper budget appropriations process." because everyone knew the Republicans are completely incapable of going through any "proper process" and they would fail to deliver.