Black Face

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Black Face

Post by woodchip »

The left loves to call people who sometime in their past wore black face, as racist. Carran Philips went a bit far when he accused a 9 yr of being racist:

Deadspin writer Carron Phillips went after the innocent child and accused him of ‘hating’ black people and Native Americans at the same time.
https://nypost.com/2023/11/29/media/mom ... of-racism/

As you scroll down you'll see the kid has black on the side of his face that the race baiter only wants presented but in fact the kid has the other side of his face panted red...the teams colors. Phillips goes on about wearing a indian headdress even though unbeknownst to Phillips, the kid is actually indian. All boils down to the left will try to construct a lie, even if it hurts a child.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Black Face

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:31 amCarran Philips
Am I supposed to know or care who that is?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Being offended by something is America's superpower.

In fact I'm offended by this thread.

I'm also offended by anyone that is offended by me being offended by this thread.

And...I'm also offended by anyone that is not offended because I'm offended by this thread.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Oregon State Fans wear black and orange faces during games occasionally. No one has ever bitched about "blackface" or racism. I guess the local lefties are smarter than you woody. :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Good thing there are no green people...Eagles fans would really be screwed.

GO EAGLES!
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:58 am Oregon State Fans wear black and orange faces during games occasionally. No one has ever bitched about "blackface" or racism. I guess the local lefties are smarter than you woody. :P
I guess you approve of a adult picking on a kid...and the lefty accusing is maybe smarter than Ferno but not me.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

No, I don't. The parents need to sue the guy, period. I don't care what his political affiliation is or the color of his skin, something you seem overly fixated on or like to pick at like an old scab. He overreacted and was dead wrong.

By the way, the Republicans finally got rid of their House republican scab, George Santos. I don't hear you commenting on that, probably because he was a stain on your party.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Santos is a crook who needed a boot up his ass. Lets see if the Dems get rid of one their crooked bums.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Not all members voted to oust him. 112 Republicans and 2 Dems voted "no". I guess they liked the little thief prick despite the evidence. Either that or they were afraid of a Dem winning the upcoming special election.

More Dems have been kicked out than Repubs. In fact, Santos is the first Republican to be ousted. But most of those on that Dem list were Southern Democrats that supported the Confederacy during the Civil War. You have to deal with those people now since your party has long since pulled them into the fold.