14th Amendment

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

14th Amendment

Post by woodchip »

So how does this amendment give Colorado the right to kick Trump off the ballot ?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Re: 14th Amendment

Post by Ferno »

That's what happens to fascists.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

https://theconversation.com/why-14th-am ... ing-219763

Not that it really matters. Trupmtard Nazis will just write him in on the ballot.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:15 am So how does this amendment give Colorado the right to kick Trump off the ballot ?
Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Still haven't heard any proof positive that Trump committed a act of treason. If referring to his 1/06 speech (which I have already posted here) please post the time stamp where he said anything about revolting or insurrection.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:19 pm Still haven't heard any proof positive that Trump committed a act of treason. If referring to his 1/06 speech (which I have already posted here) please post the time stamp where he said anything about revolting or insurrection.
Treason and insurrection are two separate things, legally.

Besides, I thought you said you wanted to vote for DeSantis anyway?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Answer me this woody. Why did Trump sit for hours at the White House, watching the violence unfold as his now riled up mob of protestors marched over and stormed the Capital, attacked Capital police and destroyed property and yet never once ordered the National Guard in the quell the violence and destruction? Because he wanted it give the violence a chance to work in his favor perhaps? That inaction, as POTUS, is far more damning than any part of his "Fight like Hell" speech. Like I said, Mark Medows will be the instrument that buries Trump. And now it seems, Gorsuch might be too since the CO Supreme Court used one of his older legal opinions to make theirs concerning Trump and his elegability to be on CO's ballot.

https://www.newsweek.com/neil-gorsuch-c ... mp-1853993
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Not to mention the whole fake electors business...
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:46 pm Answer me this woody. Why did Trump sit for hours at the White House, watching the violence unfold as his now riled up mob of protestors marched over and stormed the Capital, attacked Capital police and destroyed property and yet never once ordered the National Guard in the quell the violence and destruction? Because he wanted it give the violence a chance to work in his favor perhaps? That inaction, as POTUS, is far more damning than any part of his "Fight like Hell" speech. Like I said, Mark Medows will be the instrument that buries Trump. And now it seems, Gorsuch might be too since the CO Supreme Court used one of his older legal opinions to make theirs concerning Trump and his elegability to be on CO's ballot.

https://www.newsweek.com/neil-gorsuch-c ... mp-1853993
Why do you keep doing this TC? You know he won't answer honestly, yet you keep talking to him like he'll engage in good faith?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:46 pm Answer me this woody. Why did Trump sit for hours at the White House, watching the violence unfold as his now riled up mob of protestors marched over and stormed the Capital, attacked Capital police and destroyed property and yet never once ordered the National Guard in the quell the violence and destruction? Because he wanted it give the violence a chance to work in his favor perhaps?
I repeatedly tell you to stop reading left wing news and try to dig a little deeper:
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/0 ... testimony/

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:46 pm
woodchip wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:19 pm Still haven't heard any proof positive that Trump committed a act of treason. If referring to his 1/06 speech (which I have already posted here) please post the time stamp where he said anything about revolting or insurrection.
Treason and insurrection are two separate things, legally.

Besides, I thought you said you wanted to vote for DeSantis anyway?
Yes there is a distinction, neither of which has Trump been charged with, let alone convicted of. As to Desantis, yes at one time I was going to vote for him. As time goes by and The Dems make more and more stuff up about Trump, I will vote for him as he is the one to shake things up and put this country back on a even keel.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

[Deleted] Mod here. Stick to the topic, or go away woodchip.

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Oh please , please🙏 almighty Krom. Please lend me your strength not to slap the shift out of this fool with my mighty keyboard of doom. I asked for the grace your faithful servant the great Tunnel of Cats to close this abomination.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:43 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:46 pm Answer me this woody. Why did Trump sit for hours at the White House, watching the violence unfold as his now riled up mob of protestors marched over and stormed the Capital, attacked Capital police and destroyed property and yet never once ordered the National Guard in the quell the violence and destruction? Because he wanted it give the violence a chance to work in his favor perhaps?
I repeatedly tell you to stop reading left wing news and try to dig a little deeper:
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/0 ... testimony/
Whatever Trump may have requested from the military or Gen. Kellogg, it never went down the chain of command as a formal request to deploy, activate only, and Trump clearly hesitated to call them in AFTER the ★■◆● hit the fan. It appears it was the DC and out-of-state law enforcement agencies along with the A/SD that got the National Guard moving to the Capital, HOURS LATER. Trump in no way shape or form actually issued the order to deploy. The bastard sat there in the White House watching the Capital Police be attacked and the Capital building itself be desecrated by violent rioters, just like a slavering chickenshit fool he is because he wanted his little "army" to keep him in office. He also sat by as these shitheads walked around chanting "Hang Pence" and "Where's Pelosi".

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did ... ol-1560186
Numerous reports and statements from defense officials show Trump was not involved in the deployment of the D.C. National Guard to quell the riot at the Capitol.

Acting Defense Secretary Miller used vague instructions that Trump have given days before the riot to "take any necessary steps to support civilian law enforcement requests in securing the Capitol and federal buildings."

Reports show Trump initially was hesitant to get the DCNG involved, forcing officials to look to Pence for White House support.

The deployment of the National Guard was not "immediate." It took multiple requests for troops from D.C. and out-of-state law enforcement to gain authorization from federal defense officials to assist at the Capitol.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... ps-jan-6-/

The actual timeline:

https://media.defense.gov/2021/Jan/11/2 ... APITOL.PDF
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

TigerRaptor wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:52 am Oh please , please🙏 almighty Krom. Please lend me your strength not to slap the shift out of this fool with my mighty keyboard of doom. I asked for the grace your faithful servant the great Tunnel of Cats to close this abomination.
If he goes on one of his dirty old man sex rants AGAIN instead of replying to the topic like an adult. I will lock this thread. :roll:
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:01 pm
TigerRaptor wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:52 am Oh please , please🙏 almighty Krom. Please lend me your strength not to slap the shift out of this fool with my mighty keyboard of doom. I asked for the grace your faithful servant the great Tunnel of Cats to close this abomination.
If he goes on one of his dirty old man sex rants AGAIN instead of replying to the topic like an adult. I will lock this thread. :roll:
So how exactly was referring to something making headline news a " dirty old man sex rants" ? All Ferno would have to of done is say he didn't approve and I would of respected him for doing so. By deleting the post you didn't give him that option. There's a difference between moderating and mothering...which you don't appear to understand. And lock the thread as I don't really care.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Waaaaaaaaaaah
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

"How dare they remove our would be fascist dictator from the ballot!"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

"Lets keep Oatmeal brains propped up so we can control America"

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Woody, your "comment" had no bearing on the discussion at hand and everything to do with a filthy mouth. Talk about oatmeal brains.

And let's allow a sore loser attempt to negate the will of the voters through intimidation and coercion. The president of the U.S. has no right to personally call county elections officials, from HIS party, to ask them to not certify a legally fair election. You don't like Biden, join the club. You want a dictator for president, you're free to vote for him, even if your state were to eventually kick him off the ballot. Last I heard, this country fought a revolution to separate itself from a tyrannical King. I hope we don't have to do it again.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 004514007/
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:39 am "Lets keep Oatmeal brains propped up so we can control America"
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

No one is going to comment about how, during the 2016 election, Republicans wanted Hillary in jail and not eligible at all, because she... mishandled a few emails, which was nothing compared to what Agent Orange did?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:13 am Woody, your "comment" had no bearing on the discussion at hand and everything to do with a filthy mouth. Talk about oatmeal brains.
And Kroms response in the Epstein thread was "adult"? Or is Krom immune to being deleted?

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:30 am No one is going to comment about how, during the 2016 election, Republicans wanted Hillary in jail and not eligible at all, because she... mishandled a few emails, which was nothing compared to what Agent Orange did?
Mishandled a few? What world do you live in:
"Clinton turned over about half of the 60 thousand emails that were on her server, after telling the State Department that the emails deleted by her lawyers -- about 30,000 -- were personal, involving her daughter's wedding plans, family vacations, yoga routines and condolence notes.
In total, she submitted roughly 55,000 pages of emails. From the group of approximately 30,000 emails that Clinton provided to the State Department, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 email chains that were "determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received."

Again read the Espionage Act and tell me why she shouldn't have been put in jail.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

And that's why I outright locked that thread. No one was being an adult. Your comment here deserved deletion because of it's derogatory sexual content, not name calling. By the way, Ferno and Top Gun are no better.

As for Clinton, I agree. If the queen annointed ★■◆● had been in jail, we maybe would've had a better candidate on the Dem side to vote for and hopefully never got Trump. But your argument is specious and infantile. All because Clinton got away with it, so should Trump? Trump makes Clinton look like a noob piker. Clinton had the grace to accept defeat and concede. Trump never has and STILL is pursuing the BIG LIE like an child throwing a temper tantrum. Giuliani even had the stupidity to stand outside the courthouse during his trial and repeat his defamatory lies that got him sued in the first place, which added to his problems. 2 peas in a pod. :roll:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

TC: I figured out a long time ago that he is not worth engaging. You still have yet to realize that. By not deleting his bigoted, racist and genocidal posts, you signalled you were okay with them enough that they were worth a debate. But once you saw something you personally were not okay with, that's when you finally did something.

NOTHING from him is worthy of serious thought, and completely worthy of derision, mockery and disdain. You are completely alone on your stance that I'm no better than woodchip in that scope, and I've lost just about all the respect I had for you.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Ditto
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno, you know full well I'm the moderator. I was busted by Foil one time for a personal attack on woodchip that was relatively clean BEFORE I took this job. But if woodchip can't stick to the argument without his usual tactic of turning into a sex bully just to bait you guys, he'll be censored. You and TG will be too. If Jeff250 thinks I've stepped over the line, he can censor me as well, because heaven knows, the temptation is there. If any thread devolves into a name calling fest, it will be locked. It's just not worth going through every post and deleting whole chunks.

I know you and many others don't like woody and he gives no reason FOR people to like him here. He only comes here to start a fight, not a discussion. He emulates his master Trump to a tee. He's found his God and like any adherent, wants to spread the word. Ferno, needle him all you want, but keep it relatively clean, like your South Park .gif. I only counter woodchip because he needs to be countered. If fact gets buried by propaganda, we all lose. Why don't you do some of your own intelligent countering instead of needling? You're stooping to his level. Nail him to the wall with facts. Either that or do what you're telling ME to do, resist, quit poking the dog, ignore it and let it sit in the corner whining by itself unloved to die a lonely death. I wasn't going to even post a response to his nonsense at all until YOU decided woody was worth a little needing in this thread (second post). This discussion is closed. :wink: