Did you see...

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Did you see...

Post by Nightshade »

MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Damn, I thought this would be about the streaker. Image Still, thats pretty damn funny. I missed the half-time show so how long did it take them to cut to another camera?
Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Nexus_One »

I'm glad I taped it Image
Nitrofox125
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Nitrofox125 »

Hahaha what an eventful superbowl Image
<font face="Arial" size="3">I'm glad I taped it </font>
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Looks like it was an MTV publicity stunt...

Viacom is a shameless smut peddler. pff
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

I just don't understand what there is to be offended about a womens breasts. Didn't Nelly have his shirt off? ****ing sexist double standards
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

All the other rubbish this year blew, big time. The only person in the half time special that has done anything in atleast the last year or two has been Nelly. Then on top of that the people that did perform did old crap. If I wanted to hear it again, I'd play the mp3 I had of the song that I've already listened to more than enough times. Who cares about Janet's nipple, now you have a partially complete set from the magazine cover she did years ago Image

The commercials, other then perhaps a very small few, were very disappointing compared to previous years as well. I remember in the last two years atleast laughing quite a bit at the Super Bowl commercials for their hilarity & originality, etc etc...this year it was utter crap and comparable to time filler. All in all this Super Bowl finally had the most important thing about it stand out from all the rest of the clutter, THE GAME!

btw Goob, it isn't a sexist double standard. A fat man would be considered indecent without a shirt. It is a perfectionist doublestandard. Since thin, well built and defined men don't have anything that can flap around, it isn't considered indecent. If he whipped out the old feller "Mr.Floppy" it would be Image.

Whats funny is the people being offended are generally fat house wives or overly religous housewives that don't put out who ★■◆● about this kind of stuff. One is jealous because they don't have a body like that but say "the kids shouldn't see that kind of stuff" and to the other it isn't right because she shouldn't see another womans breast other then her own but she says "the kids shouldn't see that kind of stuff". Image

Otherwise, the majority of us guys were going "OOOOH, look at that! ooops....teeheee". The moral of the story? Don't be so damn anal about everything like the majority of the tightwads running and/or living in this country, it isn't that big of a deal.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Your telling me that a fat man would get this coverage? Not at all.

and it seems like she is still covered to me

http://www.kaleirish.com/hdtv/sb2004/ja ... tie_01.jpg
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Wilco Tango Foxtrot?

I thought her nippy was exposed in a blurred image. But that?

Yea looks like a publicity stunt.
Admiral Thrawn
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Admiral Thrawn »

That's not a pasty guys. It's a nipple shield and I can prove it
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

so can i , a up close image of that beautiful titty.........

JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Yeah everybody in the room was like "WTF!" Funny stuff.

It had to be a stunt. She was prepared for a boob shot.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Good thing the mods went early to bed.

Heh heh heh!

/me downloads pictures for later viewing.

Suckers!
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by Vindicator »

haha! Almost makes me wish I sat through that garbage they call music Image
MehYam
DBB Head Flapper
DBB Head Flapper

Post by MehYam »

I guess if it's good enough for prime time viewing, it's good enough for DBB cafe.

I thought it was awesome! We were howling about it, luckily the game was being Tivo'ed, so we replayed it a bunch of times. Even though it was a good game, it was kinda hard to concentrate on it after that. Image

...and as for the close-up... wow, that "tassle" doesn't leave much to the imagination!
Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tetrad »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by Top Wop:
Good thing the mods went early to bed.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what they say about assumptions.

And MTV was promising "shocking moments". Obviously they're just saying it was an accident so they don't have to deal with people.

And if you think Matt Drudge is anything more than a rumor mill, there's a story there too.

The internet is great. 10 minutes afterwards there were screengrabs. 20 minutes later were video grabs, and 30 minutes later were HD-sized pictures and TV grabs.

PS 1997 called, they want their halftime show music back.
index_html
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by index_html »

Kind of lame that ol' Janet has to stoop to the "ooh, I saw her nipple" level of entertainment. Maybe next year Madonna will accidentally squat on a sex toy ... wouldn't have anything to do with music or football, but hey, it would get her name in the papers.
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

Goob, I didn't say he wouldn't get coverage. We are talking about Janet Jackson here though and not to mention it was during one of the most watched sporting events of the year.

What were talking about here is your "sexist" double standard remark. Besides, it was live, so what they did about it was basically all they could do about it. Fat man, fat woman, any woman, or any man for the matter, usually, unless done intentionally for ratings or publicity, anything considered "indecent" doesn't make the air.

The double standard I think is the funniest is the fact that she could have probably walked out there with a painted on body suit with perhaps a bikini bottom instead and that would have been acceptable in some form or another Image
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

I was in my school auditorium with about 100 of my classmates and all their fathers, and NOBODY saw it. Probably because we were all too busy partaking of the prime rib buffet. Image

We did notice the streaker though. The ONLY interesting thing to happen in the first half. Image

The only remotely musical act I saw was Aerosmith playing the pre-show. Luckily they decided to play some of their real music, not the processed crap that has been appearing under their logo for the past decade. I still think Steven Tyler needs to grow up. Joe Perry's stone-stiff posture is awesome, and Steven should take some clues.
STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

While I enjoy this content, I can't help but wonder where Mr. Shutin Anal-Retentive super dog lover mod is now....
Big Flopy Donky Dic
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Big Flopy Donky Dic »

yeah... shut this thread down. It offends me!
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

I'm right here Bill. Image
STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

ahhh, good.. Abusing your powers. I'm happy to see it.

What do I mean by that? Well, you were quick to jump on me about the rule of "File size" and my avitar, but you are ignoring the nudity rule all together. Nice work man.....
Gavotte
Catcher of the cliché
Catcher of the cliché

Post by Gavotte »

If you allow bare breasts in the cafe, can we also allow other nudity, Verti? I think this thread should be moved to the NHB for content as well as BFDD's icon removed. Remember, the idea is to keep the cafe a family-friendly envrioment.

ThunderBunny should have known better not to even bother with the subject in the cafe.
Big Flopy Donky Dic
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Big Flopy Donky Dic »

like huge penni
Sting_Ray
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Sting_Ray »

Suck my cack gav. Freekin' homo.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by Gavotte:
<b> If you allow bare breasts in the cafe, can we also allow other nudity, Verti? I think this thread should be moved to the NHB for content as well as BFDD's icon removed. Remember, the idea is to keep the cafe a family-friendly envrioment.

ThunderBunny should have known better not to even bother with the subject in the cafe.</b></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm....nothing is showing. ****, you see more than that on daytime cable TV. Furthermore, I don't see you or anyone else bitching at Tetrad. If he doesn't have a problem with this thread, I don't. Grow up. Image
Warlock
DBB 3D Artist
DBB 3D Artist

Post by Warlock »

im the one that ★■◆● about your ava not MD, but u call that nudity HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is nothing at all
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by Vindicator »

AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

HAHAHHAHAHA, FCC on it now. ROFLZ

they just a crooked as CBS for blaming MTV as a contributor
<font face="Arial" size="3">Federal Communications Commission chief Michael Powell on Monday called the display "a classless, crass and deplorable stunt."</font>
point proven right there
STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

In that case MD, there are a couple more pierced nipples that should be fine by your reasoning, right?

just checking with you. I mean, I clearly see a pierced nipple on Janet's picture, this isn't any different, right?
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

hahahah, you guys are wrong Image

oh, my daily, .!.. to you stress Image JK
STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

As I said ace, I don't have a problem with the content (My first post) what I have a problem with is finger pointers that are mods, but turn away later on other topics. Clearly more of that "two faced" sh!t going around...
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Bill, I'm glad you see a nipple because I don't. All I see is a metallic object glued over her nipple. Hell, you could see more than that on freakin' WWF Raw. (ref: China's hand-print painted boobs) However, since I know you won't let it go:

Now do us all a favor and stop acting like a damn baby.