D2 Revival

A forum just for you old time Descent and Descent2 players.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

D2 Revival

Post by Sirius »

Uhh... I think we all know what this is about. Haven't heard of any Revival scheduled for this month, and I haven't even seen Phaser for some time... anyone know what's going on?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

No, I haven't heard anything either. I'll try getting in touch with her.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

Ok, thanks... I'm starting to get concerned. Usually something comes up by this point.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I just sent off an e-mail, so we'll see what happens.
Phaser
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Phaser »

I'm sorry i haven't updated anybody lately. But i am glad some people are actually concerned. I got your E-mail Top Gun and i will E-mail you back. I will try to make a post on the hangar this weekend. I have been in over my head in homework the last month or so. :evil: 3 or 4 essays due withing 1-2 weeks. And made my four year plan for high school. Once again i am very sorry. :cry:

Also i'll give you an inside scoop on the upcoming revival: You pick the weekend of the month....I will have a poll on here (DBB) and everyone will still pick the levels but all levels in next revival will be stealths levels. Once or twice a level not by him. But it will be the revival dedicated to stealth. He made many revivals dedicated to people and only played their levels, now i am doing the same for him. He did a lot.....you can see his levels at... http://www.stealthshangar.com/s_levels.html

Make sure to pick your favorites out so you can suggest them. There are screen shots too.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nice to hear from you, Phaser. :) Homework is the absolute bane of my existence, so I know exactly where you're coming from. Unfortunately, work has to come before play (unless you procrastinate and play before work, like I do :P). Anyway, I want to put in a preliminary request for Hammer Time; that level is always fun. :D
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

Thanks Phaser... I'll take the time to look over his work and make suggestions.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

Okay. The best (from my biased mind) are possibly the very impressive Enemy Mine, and Phaser-2 is up there as well.

I kinda would like to lodge a request to see some of his early levels too - I don't remember them but they look interesting... Space Port especially, I think.
Tankie2
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

D2 Revival

Post by Tankie2 »

I'm looking forward to the next revival. I'm hoping for something old and something new when it comes to levels to play. I do want to play a coop game and team flag too. I hope to get in at least one game of flag in the Glass House and a couple of guys that hang on the Descent server & Rangers has built interesting missions lately. One of them incorporate the same special effects you see in the Glass House walls and is big enough for eight people. (I'm bashing my head right now trying to remeber his nickname!) anyhow, I'm getting pretty excited about it. I love these revivals!