Putin about to move in...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Re: Putin about to move in...

Post by Ferno »

sigma wrote:You have to wait for the moment when the Russian will be quite not indifferent when the U.S. military will finally be a real threat to the world because of its total dependence on drugs. Then we will find ways to close the traffic channels of hard drugs in the United States military aircraft from Afghanistan and South America to other countries, and of course the United States. And the American public will help us in this. If you're not idiots. If you want to save your nation not only because of the influx of migrants.
I know you're trying to practice your english, and that's good.

BUT, we really don't know what you're trying to express here.

пожалуйста перефразировать. мы не понимаем.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

I think I know what Sigma is saying. The United States' war on drugs is a ruse when in reality the US controls the flow of drugs around the world, opiates and stimulants originating from Afghanistan and South America. One day Russia will challenge the immorality of the US with military action and the American population could, and should, join with Russia to destroy their corrupt leaders.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Makes a lot of sense, seeing as the united states makes a ton of money from the drug war.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote:At a 100.00 a barrel I'd be scraping that crude up like I was a Beverly Hillbilly.
Yeah, after you got through throwing up constantly from breathing the fumes that crept into your house, if your house didn't FIRST blow up when you turned on a light switch. Remember, that particular crude was Canadian crude, laced with high VOC solvents to make it flow easily through that supposedly well maintained pipe line, which also makes it very difficult to clean up when sh*t happens. Maybe we should run the Keystone Pipeline through YOUR yard. :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

vision wrote:I think I know what Sigma is saying. The United States' war on drugs is a ruse when in reality the US controls the flow of drugs around the world, opiates and stimulants originating from Afghanistan and South America. One day Russia will challenge the immorality of the US with military action and the American population could, and should, join with Russia to destroy their corrupt leaders.
Absolutely.
And because Americans are unlikely to replace the brains of their own politicians, is the only way - is Russia should gradually heal the logic of American politicians. More while nobody.
Because the U.S. authorities only inflate the cheeks from the consciousness of its importance , but in fact they are not able to resolve political conflicts in the world . All they know how - is to impose sanctions , applying and / or threaten to use weapons. They have no idea how to solve the Ukrainian problem, they immediately apply their standard methods of intimidation. They have no idea why they impose sanctions against Russia ( that is , to help Ukraine overcome crisis?) , They have no idea why they sent warships to the Black Sea ( they're going to shoot something? For Russia or Ukraine? Or the Crimea ?). U.S. ships or want to "accidentally" shot and then apologize? Or provoke Russia?
U.S. puts pressure on the European Union , even knowing that the economic sanctions against Russia will ( have already led ) only to lose a lot of money to European businessmen , and this at a time when the European economy is just starting to get out of the crisis ! And European politicians obediently doing the will of the United States, even if they see that the U.S. decision stupid and harmful to the economy of the EU and Russian partnerships with the European Union . This is beyond comprehension . U.S. loses last vestiges of credibility in the eyes already own vassals in Europe! Stupidity Americans simply defies any logic. I can only explain their malevolence personal dislike of the American elite to Russia (which she projects it on consciousness of the American people / simply put, is russophobia ) and the disappointment from the fact that Russia their actions clearly showed the world that the ability of the brain activity of politicians from the United States unable to meet their unprofessionalism in reality.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

And because Americans are unlikely to replace the brains of their own politicians, is the only way - is Russia should gradually heal the logic of American politicians.
AH yes the GREAT moral compass Russia. the Nation where one of its past leader executed over 20 million of his own people.

PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

That is, you have noticed that we are talking about international politics, but out of habit again delve into the history of Russia. And by your logic, Tsar Ivan the Terrible to blame for the fact that the U.S. bombed Belgrade. And another 23 countries. And Mamai and Hitler is ideal for you as the country's leader. Clear.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

so you are going to lecture us on international politics when your own countries internal politic record is abysmal. nothing arrogant about that huh
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

but the history of the United States is beginning to resemble the history of the Roman Empire.

P.S. In addition, you always start bickering when you have nothing to say. You never noticed for yourself?

Add2: If you stopped transferring discussion in plane of the marketplace squabble, I would have told you that in the representation of people from other countries , the United States - this is not the dove of peace , it is stupid shark, which can just click their teeth , go to the smell of blood and throw at all , what will it edible. This shark has long no one believes . Some fear it , some people prefer to depend on it , seek shelter beside her. Only free Dolphins are not afraid and to laugh at the stupid shark. This sharks afraid of dolphins.
Everyone knows the story , everyone knows the psychology of the United States. Ukraine needs the United States only as a colony , and the United States wanted to spit on the fate of Ukraine actually . If Ukraine wants to be a dolphin , she will join Russia - if not, it will eat the crumbs under the table the U.S. and the EU.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I get it. I would too not want, that this forum could have "accidentally" problems because of the criticism of U.S. foreign policy.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CUDA wrote:so you are going to lecture us on international politics when your own countries internal politic record is abysmal. nothing arrogant about that huh
Like our own international politics has been stellar. This day, Senator McCain wants to send the Ukrainians guns to stop the Russians, like that's going to solve their problems. :roll:

Nor can the U.S. and Europe be absolved for the deaths of millions of people, due directly to our own internal economic policies. Before we deride other countries for what they've done, we need to look into the mirror at ourselves.

http://www.africanholocaust.net/html_ah ... pecial.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Passage

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Every time I can not help wondering stupidity U.S. claims. First U.S. provoke Russia, and then the U.S. genuinely surprised of retaliatory measures.
It reminds me of an old anecdote:

- Let's gonna beat Russian!
- And if they will beat us in response?
- Wait, why they will beat us?

Quote: "U.S. Department of Defense believes that the actions of the Russian military aircraft Su-24 flew over at low altitude USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea, were provocative.
This was announced on Monday, Pentagon spokesman Col. Steve Warren, adding that the Russian plane was 12 times near the USS."

http://itar-tass.com/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1120719
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Hey sigma wadda think about 10,000 of your countrymen marching and protesting about the lies your government is putting out about Ukraine?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/1 ... 43462.html
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Clearly that protest is just a lie fabricated by the Imperialist American Media Dogs!
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote:Hey sigma wadda think about 10,000 of your countrymen marching and protesting about the lies your government is putting out about Ukraine?

If he even saw it on their news. I seriously doubt a protest like that was covered at all. :lol:
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

woodchip wrote:Hey sigma wadda think about 10,000 of your countrymen marching and protesting about the lies your government is putting out about Ukraine?

Imperialist propaganda design to undermine and intimidate the Russian People. furthering our agenda of destabilizing the Russian government and eastern block countries So we can take over the world with our Drug money.

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

could you please give a link, CUDA, to that English/Sigma translator you're using..... :wink:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

:mrgreen:

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

If any of you tried to communicate in Russian forums using the Russian language, I'm sure there would be many Russian idiots to laugh at your illiterate speech :) Although, when I read the comments of people on the "funny" translation, sometimes really hard to keep from smiling. But personally, I'm much more interesting to try to understand what wanted to say this person.

You simply do not know the history of Ukraine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

sigma wrote:

You simply do not know the history of Ukraine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army
and just what does histort of Ukraine have to do with your fellow countrymen thinking the line they are being fed about Ukraine by your govt. is a steaming pile of dog poo?
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I'll tell you very frankly. I can not longer accept the statements of American politicians seriously. Because a country that professes a policy of blatant lies, hypocrisy and vulgarity, is not worthy of my attention.
I see that Europe does not agree with the actions of the United States, but their life is too comfortable and they are too afraid that they may have the luxury of their own opinions in exchange for the loss of their well-being (I will stress that Europe is afraid of the U.S. is much more than Russia).
Everyone can see that the United States now plays in another game called "Wag the Dog".
I see that the efforts of people in other countries to express its sober look at U.S. policy, promptly suppressed.
And of course, I can see that you can afford to criticize the United States only when the American communicates with the American. But not in discussions with a potential enemy. That is, with me :wink: http://www.descent2.ru/cgi-bin/yabb2/Ya ... 6403/29#29
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

sigma wrote:I'll tell you very frankly. I can not longer accept the statements of American politicians seriously. Because a country that professes a policy of blatant lies, hypocrisy and vulgarity, is not worthy of my attention.
So you're also ignoring your own politicians, then?
(I will stress that Europe is afraid of the U.S. is much more than Russia)
You know nothing about Europe, do you?
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

In order to have the right to condemn the actions of other countries, the United States must first earn the respect of their opinion. Personally, I have no reasons to admire the mind of political leaders in the United States.

You want to say that you are an expert on Europe? If you can explain to me what my conclusions are wrong, I'm one big ear.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote: I'm one big ear.
it's spring, it's fishing season, all is right with my world......moreover, it's a Holy season for many. Must restrain myself from having fun with this quote.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

I think what was translated "I'm one big ear" is essentially the same as the English saying, "I'm all ears". Let's not devolve into digs at cultural expressions, even in jest.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sorry to alarm you, Foil.....actually, my twisted mind was going onto another sarcastic tangent from what you were looking at, just utilizing the words in a sense. It's just my 'sarcastic response' alarm went off when I read that line with my morning coffee, but I showed restraint. Heck, at least I'm working on it and all...... :wink:
Now back to the ongoing cultural misunderstanding, mistrust, and outright propaganda.......
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

sigma wrote:In order to have the right to condemn the actions of other countries, the United States must first earn the respect of their opinion. Personally, I have no reasons to admire the mind of political leaders in the United States.
I'm not talking about admiration...I'm talking about the proven fact that Russian politicians lie to you on a daily basis, and that your media is complicit in the lies. And yet you keep blissfully ignoring this in favor of lashing out at Big Bad America. Try removing the plank from your own eye before picking out the mote in someone else's.
You want to say that you are an expert on Europe? If you can explain to me what my conclusions are wrong, I'm one big ear.
I'm no expert, but I have multiple acquaintances who live in various parts of Europe, with whom I've often engaged in political discussions, and I've NEVER heard any of them express fear towards the United States. Certainly they've often been frustrated by some of the more boneheaded policy decisions America has made in the recent past, but never afraid. And they pretty much unanimously agree that Russia is in violation of international law and deserves to be ostracized because of it.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:
sigma wrote: I'm one big ear.
it's spring, it's fishing season, all is right with my world......moreover, it's a Holy season for many. Must restrain myself from having fun with this quote.
Like the name Ross Perot comes to mind?
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Who attacks you? You do not need anyone. Do not flatter yourself :lol: When the last time you looked at the map of the world? If tomorrow the U.S. wants to give us half of its territory, we refuse. Because we have our land even mastered by only 50% at best. Russian bear growls at the American dog just because she barks at him and bites him tail.
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

You mean the English definition of holy or the biblical one? :P
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Putin's a lier. He finally admitted it. Putin DID know that those green, no insignia carrying goons with AK's running around Crimea WERE Russian troops. I'm guessing more of those "We are not Russians" are now running around in Eastern Ukraine fomenting more unrest. :wink:

For us English speakers:

[youtube]C-ApPC4XoV4[/youtube]

For sigma's benefit:

[youtube]I8XsFtewnP4[/youtube]
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Indeed, after a series of extremely honest previous statements of American politicians, . Putin looks like a shameless liar. Interestingly, why? What a strange reaction to a total lie of the USA :lol:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

We can't trust our leaders and neither can you. So is it worth it to go to war and kill all over lies? :wink:
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Not so simple. Here clearly shows that Putin lied too boldly and open. it was a challenge. I think he wanted to show that with dishonest partners it can also act dishonestly.