The collateral damage of the race pimps war for power

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: The collateral damage of the race pimps war for power

Post by vision »

You spend way too much time defending yourself from people you think have nothing to say, so why don't you instead offer solutions to the race-pimp problem? I am taking real solutions targeted at real people. Not "stop supporting them." You haven't even told us who "them" are and how we are supporting "them." You haven't done anything but agitate white people by posting a story about how one guy was the victim of mob action.

You're the expert. Let's see some expertise. I've been waiting a few days for you to say something of value. If you don't have anything real to add you are just another race-pimp.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

vision wrote:...

You're the expert. Let's see some expertise. I've been waiting a few days for you to say something of value. If you don't have anything real to add you are just another race-pimp.
You don't even understand the meaning of "race pimp" you repeatedly mis use it....so it is no wonder you don't understand the substance of my comment. Not that you are trying to be objective since your mission isn't to have a discussion but instead to disrupt one.

Also the way you keep harping on the "expert" tag is juvenile. You are the only one to have used that. I told you then that I was giving my opinion based on observations.

You apparently feel compelled to assign some credential to me so you can then challenge it. Once again I'll tell you you are engaging in mental masturbation. I'm sure it makes you feel good but it isn't the real thing. You aren't really getting any.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Speaking of mob violence…

Mob violence doesn’t just happen in a vacuum, people don’t just decide to start kicking and punching someone just because someone else is doing it.

There were no “witches” being burned at the stake by mobs, until someone demonized the “witches” and there were no lynch mobs going around hanging black people until someone demonized black people.

So much for that excuse.

Oh and you guys…and you know who you are…are not helping the issue either, in fact…I think you are making it worse…so be proud, and give yourselves a big pat on the back…I know you love doing that.