Guild Wars

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Guild Wars

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Anyone play this game? I play as Ohanzee Theron, a ranger/warrior. I play under the Mob Guild that was formed a year or so ago when the game was first released. I just started last Thursday.

Anyone know if you can play as a Nightfall character in Prophecies by chance? I've seen a few Nightfall characters lurking about in the chat rooms I believe.
The Lion
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by The Lion »

I played it for a while, but lost interest in it after a while just like any other game besides Descent.

I've only heard of Nightfall, or Prophecies, or whatever...

Has IWAY finally been nerfed? :-)
DarkShadow
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkShadow »

I play all the time but I don't have Nightfall just Prophecies and Factions I have seen Nightfall characters in factions and prophecies towns. My factions Necro/Monk ran from Lions Arch back to Ascalon the first town in Tyria so that may be how you see them. I have 6 characters all lv 20 but if you add Montigo Patamon to your friends list it would show my other characters as well if you want to.
Samuel Dravis
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Samuel Dravis »

Yeah, IWAY is (mostly) dead, long live Heroway, Paraway and all the rest of them!

Basically HA is not fun to play much anymore because you fight too many people playing with heroes. It's boring; not 'PvP' anyway...

I do like the latest round of Ele updates. With Searing Flames it looks like they're actually viable for PvP damage again.

If you hadn't guessed, I do play Guild Wars. :D

<-- = \"Risac Aylomen\"

You can bring Elona chars to either campaign, you just have to finish some quests first. However, you can't make a paragon, or dervish in Factions or Prophecies; likewise, ritualists and assassins can't be created in Prophecies or Nighfall.

OP: R/W is my favorite for that class, at least for PvE. Barrage+Frenzy+5:1vamp longbow=own. :)
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

I used to, but haven't in months.