Black Friday Shopping

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Black Friday Shopping

Post by Kiran »

Yes, I'm a Black Friday Shopper, but this is the first time I shopped online from Best Buy for a deal on a tv. For some reason, paranoria is creeping up on me that there's the possibility the store will cancle my order on \"not enough tv of that particular one\". Has anyone ordered from Best Buy? When do you actually know you'll get the item you ordered before the status goes to shipped?
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

I haven't bought anything from best buy because consumer reports rates them at the bottom for price and service but I didn't read any horror stories about them so you may be ok. I always check CR before I buy anything.

On another note, my friends and I will be up at 4am tommorrow heading for the clothing stores. :wink:

Bee
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I'm sleepin in!
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
ccb056
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by ccb056 »

Never bought anything on black friday, don't plan on starting any time soon.
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere.
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

just got a few stuff from Wal-Mart for presents. It's nice that my house is on the way to my next shopping center stop so I can refresh and eat breakfast real quick. :-P I love black friday shopping for all the excitement and deals. Only drawback is when Ihave to stand out in the cold to wait to get in. Done that once and never doing that again.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

I attempted to buy a TV earlier today, but upon further inspection they dont really offer bottom basement pricing deals. The pricing of some sets I was looking at were very similar 2 weeks ago. And often they post \"regular price\" and then show the sale price and then saying \"Bam! You save $450!\"

Im waiting until the couple of days before Christmas, they will lower the prices and then again the few days after Christmas. This black Friday stuff is all hype.
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

I'll say this:

In past years, it has seemed like there have been some really good deals to be had out there. This year, all the deals struck me as \"meh.\"
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Kiran »

snoopy wrote:I'll say this:

In past years, it has seemed like there have been some really good deals to be had out there. This year, all the deals struck me as "meh."
That's what I said about last year's Black Friday. :P
Red_5
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Red_5 »

The only thing I ever got on Black Friday was an iPod Touch yesterday. $222 total.
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

I need to go shopping for a laptop and a TV actually. Maybe look at some furniture. I'm moving in January.