It’s No Wonder...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

It’s No Wonder...

Post by Spidey »

That Democrats like taxes so much…they leave them for others to pay.

One more in the long line of tax cheats…What are the odds that these people being picked for government positions are not representational of the general public?

When Republicans cheat on taxes…they are law breakers, when Democrats cheat on taxes, they are stinking law breaking hypocrites!

Someone said Obama is doing excellent,(in another thread) well his vetting seems a little weak.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Re: It’s No Wonder...

Post by CUDA »

Spidey wrote:Someone said Obama is doing excellent,(in another thread) well his vetting seems a little weak.
So does his Leadership :roll:
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re: It’s No Wonder...

Post by AlphaDoG »

Spidey wrote:That Democrats like taxes so much…they leave them for others to pay.
I've known this for at least 2 decades, it's JUST blatant this year.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

ccb056
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by ccb056 »

The DJI has dropped ~2000 points since Obama was elected. In fact, between Nov and Jan it didnt really change much, the nose dive took place after he took office.
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere.
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

Probable got ppl scared that there may be consequences to their actions..
ImageImage
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by AlphaDoG »

Grendel wrote:Probable got ppl scared that there may be consequences to their actions..
Are you saying electing Obama was a BAD thing? :P
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I guess we can use this as a general purpose disdain for the new president's policies thread. :wink:

So now Obama is offering to give up the missile defense system in Eastern Europe if the Russians help us dissuade the Iranians from their Nuclear Weapons Program.

Ummm, did someone forget to tell him the Russians are the ones building the reactors? (peaceful use of course)

If anybody caught the Russian President’s response, you have to give a chuckle.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

well look on the bright side.

we're getting the change we voted for. :roll:

but as was stated BEFORE the election, the Change the country was hoping for and the change Obama was planning, were not the same thing.

and now the Senate has voted to give Illegal's social security benefits. Nice I pay SS all my life and by the time I reach 65 in 16 years I wont be able to collect because the Gov is giving all my money to people that B+E into the country. :roll:

I feel a 2nd American revolution coming
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt