Nissan Versa?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Nissan Versa?

Post by []V[]essenjah »

So, I need to start thinking about a new vehicle for my wife and I. Basically, she wants to go with a Toyota Corrola... pretty much like the one that recently died on us.

However, the funny thing is.... I'm still driving my 89 Nissan Sentra. The funny thing is, that the longer I've owned this car, the more it has grown on me. Honestly, we are both overdue for an upgrade. Hopefully after this semester is over and I can land a job in IT, we will both be getting a new vehicle. Although, I may hang on to mine for a while.

Right now, to be honest, I love having a hatchback. I like being able to park where I want, carry 4-5 people and pull down the back seats when I need to carry a LOT of cargo. For example, I used to run PC's all over the state that I repaired, using my car. I would pick them up, while on IT related jobs, take them back, and at the end of the week, when work was thinning out a bit, I would deliver them back to the customer with my car after fixing them. I can actually fit two mountain bikes inside my car and drive out somewhere and go for a bike ride in the mountains. I honestly used to hate the way hatchbacks looked, but mine has really grown on me.

I've been actually wanting to get a VW Golf as my next vehicle, but recently thought about checking out Nissan again. I noticed that the closest, new vehicle that I find on their site, is a Nissan Versa. About $14,000 brand new, which is really pretty good. I would probably be looking at a used car however.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with these?

I can't afford a brand new one, but maybe a used Versa.