My Offical new Favorite Car

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

My Offical new Favorite Car

Post by Duper »

What has 570 Hp and weighs less than a Ford Fiesta?

This Car. The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

This thing is amazing. I bit pricey but...meh. ;D
sdfgeoff
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: My Offical new Favorite Car

Post by sdfgeoff »

Why did they soak it in liquid nitrogen for the opening?
Eh?
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

I'd still prefer a McLaren P1.
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

1.95 million pounds...

Better start saving your lunch money.
Arch Linux x86-64, Openbox
"We'll just set a new course for that empty region over there, near that blackish, holeish thing. " Zapp Brannigan
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

I've driven a Lamborghini Diablo. And I can say that after this test drive, I concluded that I would never buy myself a sports car, even if there will be money. Creepy overload the body, nausea, very high probability of not cope with the management - that's all waiting for you.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

sigma wrote:I've driven a Lamborghini Diablo. And I can say that after this test drive, I concluded that I would never buy myself a sports car, even if there will be money. Creepy overload the body, nausea, very high probability of not cope with the management - that's all waiting for you.

wait.. and you play Descent? :lol: :wink: If I can afford 2 million pounds worth of car, I'll go to my doctor and get a prescription for compazine. :mrgreen:

The vapor was only "Stage fog" for visual effect. Trying to make it look cool.

Snoop, I know! right?!

This being a prototype car, I doubt it's for sale. And also being a joint venture between Lamborghini and Boeing can help but make me wonder if this isn't just a tangent for some military project they're working on.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

You want to say that I'm lying? What sense would I lie? :)
My classmate was working in the service station for repair of expensive cars. I can tell you that I drive not only to Lamborghini, but and Ferrari, Bentley, Maserati, and many other exclusive expensive cars. Just after repair these machines need to be tested. So I had the opportunity to testing these machines because of my connections.
:) Yes, and Diablo is not a concept car
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Very cool! 8)
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

Duper wrote:This being a prototype car, I doubt it's for sale. And also being a joint venture between Lamborghini and Boeing can help but make me wonder if this isn't just a tangent for some military project they're working on.
I doubt it... but I could be wrong...

Ruggedness & Ability to use bad paths/roads strike me as fairly indispensable attributes for military ground vehicles... neither of which I'd particularly attribute to the car.
Arch Linux x86-64, Openbox
"We'll just set a new course for that empty region over there, near that blackish, holeish thing. " Zapp Brannigan
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

No.. not like that. Just testing/playing with new materials. Putting them in a car like that isn't a bad way to get a feel for how it reacts to various stresses. The pads were just a way to provide some cushion and reduce weight.