Humor about Americans

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Humor about Americans

Post by sigma »

#American: - I am not a racist! Racism - is a crime, and crimes are committed only niggaz!

#The motto of the United States - we are for peace! And those who are against peace, we will ruthlessly kill!

#Barack Obama, speaking to Australian students, said that Russians is a global threat to all those who attack them!

#West Africa gave the world two terrible scourge. Their name Ebola and Obama.

#Barack Obama said the United States begins to fight the epidemic of Ebola virus in West Africa. American aircraft already delivered the first airstrikes.

#What is the difference between comedy and drama? When Jennifer Psaki acts - it's a comedy. When her delirium repeats President Obama - it's a drama.

#Obama - We promised Ukraine billions of dollars in aid, and if necessary, we can promise it again.

#Obama:
- We will not recognize the results of the referendum in the Crimea!
Journalist:
- A if Crimeans vote against Russia?
Obama:
- In this case we recognize.

#Putin says Obama: let's military exercises
Obama: this is how??
Putin: we will send a rocket to America, and you'll shoot down this missile your missile defense
Obama eyes popping out:
- What do you mean?! And if we can not shoot down the missile?
Putin: it's all just exercises. We will send you another one.

Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: Humor about Americans

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

I didn't fail to comment because I was offended, but because none of them struck me as being that terribly clever (clever, just not really clever from my perspective). That last picture is hilarious, pink backpack and all, but when he says "America is not exceptional", it strikes me as just being sour grapes--we're exceptional enough for your cartoonists and your people to be fixated on us, for better or for worse, and I think there is something very exceptional about certain aspects of America which grow few and farther between. We're certainly not exceptional enough to escape certain levels of insanity economically and politically, on the other hand...
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

It was Obama who has made a point of saying we are not exceptional in a speech he gave.
I'm guessing the cartoonist was implying Putin likes hearing him say it.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Just out of curiousity, does Putin allow your Russian press to publish derogatory cartoons about him? If so, post a few of them for us to view.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Yes, I forgot to add that the jokes are Russian, while all the cartoons presented here were made by American cartoonists. If you hurt your cartoonists cartoons, I can imagine what would happen if I posted here Russian cartoonists cartoons. If you really want to see it, primarily take in one hand a bottle of whiskey, and in the other hand holding the container of nitroglycerin tablets.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Yeah, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that the most clever out of the lot actually came from America. After all, the few good things Russians do have are mostly stuff they copied from America... ;)
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

tunnelcat wrote:Just out of curiousity, does Putin allow your Russian press to publish derogatory cartoons about him? If so, post a few of them for us to view.
There are no cartoon of me which can be called an insult. It's just a fun, easy humor. I have no purpose to offend anybody whatsoever. Even at your request. But, out of respect to you personally, I will give you a very tough cartoon irony that on the verge of insults.

The point here is that Putin is leading the country to the guaranteed death (compared with Ivan Susanin)
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

But that picture doesn't put forth a very derogatory image of Putin. I'm talking about something very unflattering from the Russian press, not the American Press. Something like this:

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

This picture is not offensive. It just shows that Americans strongly brainwashed. We all know that the initiator of a new Cold War is the United States. Just look not the American media, and comments by Americans to the news in the US media. Comments of ordinary Americans to the news US media made me respect the Americans.
Russian also good feel thin difference between folk humor and politically engaged humor.