BREXIT!

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: BREXIT!

Post by sigma »

Isaac wrote:
sigma wrote:Quite often English translation it is the Martian language really. This is a comedy :) I understand that my posts is a fascinating puzzle. Maybe a little bit helps distract from the problems, if we look at it with optimism )

P.S. I want to advise you to read the Russian Wikipedia on these issues. The English-language Wikipedia greatly distorts the historical facts with regard to Russia.
Sigma, с этого момента, я буду говорить только с вами через Google Translate. И вы только разрешили поговорить со мной по-русски, ок?
Probably, it would be incorrect, if there are too many posts in Russian in different topics on the English-speaking forum
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23044&p=367944#p367944
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Spidey wrote:All hail Putin!!!
Come on, let I will not remind you that the US economy is much more shadow than transparent and legal)))
and
You would be happy if Russia or another country simply did not like the political system of the United States, and we would do with the US houses the same as the US did with the Vietnamese houses for example?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

sigma wrote:
You would be happy if Russia or another country simply did not like the political system of the United States, and we would do with the US houses the same as the US did with the Vietnamese houses for example?
Zippo brigade?

http://www.pbs.org/weta/reportingameric ... camne.html
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

Ferno wrote:According to recent market events, the pound ended up being less against the US dollar when the brexit vote came in, and the canadian dollar followed the pound in decline; albiet not as sharp.
CAD is still doing better versus USD now than it was at the beginning of the month! It's nothing to worry about.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

yeah, it's recovering a bit. It will be a while, though. I had to put a hold on things til it gets better.