Image/Video Dump MEGATHREAD.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Image/Video Dump MEGATHREAD.

Post by Tunnelcat »

Krom wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:53 pm At least it is nice to know that our friends across the pond also occasionally pick up the idiot ball and run towards the wrong goal with it.
Now, no one has to wonder why Americans fomented a revolution against Britain in the 1700's and created their own country. :lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:14 pm Image
What's the difference between your pic and the pic below other than the garb is from a different religion? :roll:

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

What exactly is Thunderbunny problem with Muslims?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

He's a massive pussy terrified that they're going to Sharia all over God-fearin' truck-drivin' folks?
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:22 pm
What's the difference between your pic and the pic below other than the garb is from a different religion? :roll:

The difference is that these two women won't be beaten for not wearing their ridiculous rags or killed if they leave the Catholic faith.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

There's no real difference at all, other than the punishment for not wearing the garb, which is why I'm not a Muslim. Why you're fixated on all things Islam is beyond me anyway. However, you'll notice that both sets of garb perform the exact same function. They require a woman to cover up nearly all of their outside appearance just to hide their sexuality, which in essence makes a woman a non-sexual "thing" for the purpose of reducing that evil male sexual temptation. Heaven forbid we women accidentally turn on a few men by wearing our regular street clothes and showing our hair. Sure, it's pushed to the extreme with Islam, but even in Christianity, the practitioners who are close to the faith and teach it are still required to hide their sexuality like it's some kind of disease. What is the issue with religion and sex anyway? Most of the worlds religions are male dominated and are fixated on controlling all aspects of sexuality, usually by repressing the females in some form or fashion. :roll:
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:18 pm There's no real difference at all, other than the punishment for not wearing the garb, which is why I'm not a Muslim. Why you're fixated on all things Islam is beyond me anyway. However, you'll notice that both sets of garb perform the exact same function. They require a woman to cover up nearly all of their outside appearance just to hide their sexuality, which in essence makes a woman a non-sexual "thing" for the purpose of reducing that evil male sexual temptation. Heaven forbid we women accidentally turn on a few men by wearing our regular street clothes and showing our hair. Sure, it's pushed to the extreme with Islam, but even in Christianity, the practitioners who are close to the faith and teach it are still required to hide their sexuality like it's some kind of disease. What is the issue with religion and sex anyway? Most of the worlds religions are male dominated and are fixated on controlling all aspects of sexuality, usually by repressing the females in some form or fashion. :roll:
TC- except for regressive sects and/or virtual cults within Christianity, women are not threatened with death as they are under islam.

Women have been treated as property by men and restrictive garb has been used to control women as virtual harems for men in power using religion to do so. It's that most of Christianity is out of the dark ages now- and women can choose to leave without much consequence unlike islam.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Now that's funny... :lol:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:02 am
Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:18 pm There's no real difference at all, other than the punishment for not wearing the garb, which is why I'm not a Muslim. Why you're fixated on all things Islam is beyond me anyway. However, you'll notice that both sets of garb perform the exact same function. They require a woman to cover up nearly all of their outside appearance just to hide their sexuality, which in essence makes a woman a non-sexual "thing" for the purpose of reducing that evil male sexual temptation. Heaven forbid we women accidentally turn on a few men by wearing our regular street clothes and showing our hair. Sure, it's pushed to the extreme with Islam, but even in Christianity, the practitioners who are close to the faith and teach it are still required to hide their sexuality like it's some kind of disease. What is the issue with religion and sex anyway? Most of the worlds religions are male dominated and are fixated on controlling all aspects of sexuality, usually by repressing the females in some form or fashion. :roll:
TC- except for regressive sects and/or virtual cults within Christianity, women are not threatened with death as they are under islam.

Women have been treated as property by men and restrictive garb has been used to control women as virtual harems for men in power using religion to do so. It's that most of Christianity is out of the dark ages now- and women can choose to leave without much consequence unlike islam.
I don't give a crap about Islam nor would I ever join. I would fight them if they tried. Bring in Sharia Law? I'd fight THAT if they tried. So what are we all supposed to do, ban Islam worldwide, or even in this country? Not gonna happen, EVER. Kill every damn one of them? Ain't gonna work. Billions of people are staunch adherents and their faith is as strong as that of any Christian. Posting here bitching about the evils of that religion is NOT going to change anything or anyone's minds. It's only pissing people off and making you their enemy. So why don't you go crawl into a nice safe personal hellhole somewhere by yourself to stew in your own fear and quit trying to drag all of us in with you. We are not interested, PERIOD.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

TB the special snowflake really does need a safe space.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:01 am

I don't give a crap about Islam nor would I ever join. I would fight them if they tried. Bring in Sharia Law? I'd fight THAT if they tried. So what are we all supposed to do, ban Islam worldwide, or even in this country? Not gonna happen, EVER. Kill every damn one of them? Ain't gonna work. Billions of people are staunch adherents and their faith is as strong as that of any Christian. Posting here bitching about the evils of that religion is NOT going to change anything or anyone's minds. It's only pissing people off and making you their enemy. So why don't you go crawl into a nice safe personal hellhole somewhere by yourself to stew in your own fear and quit trying to drag all of us in with you. We are not interested, PERIOD.
As long as you resist any PC garbage pushing sharia ideals in our public schools and institutions TC, I'm with you. There should be NO RELIGION imposed on ANYONE.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:32 pmThere should be NO RELIGION imposed on ANYONE.
Tell that to Christians. They're more than happy to claim that our nation's laws are based on the Bible and as such, we need even more Divine Biblical guidance in our laws and in our schools. :roll:
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:45 pm
Nightshade wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:32 pmThere should be NO RELIGION imposed on ANYONE.
Tell that to Christians. They're more than happy to claim that our nation's laws are based on the Bible and as such, we need even more Divine Biblical guidance in our laws and in our schools. :roll:
Separation of Church (or any religious institution) and state.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nightshade wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 pm Separation of Church (or any religious institution) and state.
And yet you parrot and ally yourself with rabid Bible-thumpers on a daily basis.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:45 pm
Separation of Church (or any religious institution) and state.
That works real well, doesn't it? You'll also notice that it's mostly Red States pulling this stunt, calling their efforts to sanitize and institutionalize their blatant bias and hate towards people they dislike by twisting it into something more proper, religious freedom laws.

http://time.com/3766173/religious-freed ... -timeline/

Then there's that definitely religious-based idea, pushing Creationism in public schools.

https://slate.com/technology/2015/04/cr ... versy.html

https://mic.com/articles/80179/14-state ... ic-schools

Finally, there's the Ten Commandments monuments being placed on public property controversy (SCOTUS has upheld this one :roll: ).

https://religionnews.com/2017/06/27/con ... l-grounds/

Which promptly pissed off someone who also thought it definitely didn't belong on public property.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/28/us/a ... ument.html
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Resistance is futile?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You yourself called the "Orange Man" garbage. :wink:
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:12 am You yourself called the "Orange Man" garbage. :wink:
Of course he is- but the way the media we trust every day seems to move in total lock-step on story angle and bias is scary.

That being said, traditional media is being threatened and they are reacting as anyone afraid of losing their job would in a visceral way.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Probably because what Trump is doing as president is so blatantly crooked, evil and loathsome, the media would be accused of a dereliction of their civic duty for NOT having provided some sort of presidential checks and balances, especially when there is criminal behavior involved. In other words, they're doing their job by reporting presidential misdeeds as soon as they find out about them, or insiders leak it to them. Letting a president get away with abuse of power and other possible crimes and misdemeanors, we would be no better off than in any other dictatorially ruled country. :wink:
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nightshade wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:02 pm Of course he is- but the way the media we trust every day seems to move in total lock-step on story angle and bias is scary.
Maybe it's that what's going on is blatantly obvious to everyone except corporate shills and drooling rednecks.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Just a little something I whipped up for Elizabeth Warren's TRUE INDIAN opponent. ;)
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ahhh, I think you have your "Indians" mixed up. Totally different continents. :P
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:27 am Ahhh, I think you have your "Indians" mixed up. Totally different continents. :P
I was making the point. He's a real Indian... I have ZERO Indian ancestry- I'm not a "real Indian" but I DO have native American ancestry. ;)

I think it's time we stopped calling Native Americans "Indians." Some retarded Italian started calling them Indians when he 'discovered America.' We shouldn't continue to legitimize his mistake. :P
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:01 pmI think it's time we stopped calling Native Americans "Indians."
Nice to see your are finally catching up to progressive ideas from 50 years ago.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

:lol: :lol: :lol: How fitting.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The Democratic response to that probably created by right wing good ol' boys ISIS flag parody. :P

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

I voted. :D
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Tyranny seems to snare the ignorant very easily.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Doing some self-reflection I see.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:47 pmI voted. :D
Too bad. I'll just bet you voted "yes" on Measure 105. :wink:
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

[Deleted]
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:55 am [Deleted]
I'd rather be in a party that believes in true diversity rather one filled with a bunch of "woke" white people.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:50 am
Top Gun wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:55 am [Deleted]
I'd rather be in a party that believes in true diversity rather one filled with a bunch of "woke" white people.
Don't post statements that you can't back up with actual facts. And the fact is, the Republican Party is made up of mostly white people lead by a president who now calls himself a 'Nationalist". Since he doesn't seem to know the political meaning of that word, that it's a political dog whistle and rallying cry for White Supremacists, he's either a clueless moron, or knows perfectly well who he's speaking to with purposeful intent.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/160373/dem ... white.aspx