The rampage of the unhinged MOB...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

The rampage of the unhinged MOB...

Post by Nightshade »

...attacking people and chasing them down during their private life, harassing endlessly. This is the left today and how it will lose even more elections.

EDIT: And I've actually seen some of that here. People asking about my race, send pictures etc. What kind of scary ★■◆● is this? WTF?
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re: The rampage of the unhinged MOB...

Post by Vander »

Yes, you're the victim.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

I'm sorry to hear that TB. This should cheer you up.

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Dude, the only reason we asked you to post a picture of yourself is so you could prove your claim. We used to post puctures of each other all the time in mug threads. I know what vander looks like, what tiger looks like. We all know what each other looks like.

Except you.

★■◆● your persecution complex.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Onoz, people are being held publicly accountable for being irredeemable sacks of ★■◆●! The world is ending!
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Ferno wrote:I know what vander looks like
Actually, in solidarity with Elizabeth Warren, I've since reclaimed my Iroquois heritage and have gone full Rachel Dolezal.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

My ugly mug? You mean this ugly mug:

I could also probably dig up one in a mosque which doubles as a ★■◆● you to Islamophobic people.

Also I have met a number of people from the Descent community in person at LAN parties, because unlike NS haven't hid in a cave/bunker out of fear of "others" for my entire life.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Krom wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:11 pm My ugly mug? You mean this ugly mug:
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

And further attacks across the country:
Amid calls for "in your face" incivility from leading Democrats, multiple Republican offices have been vandalized across the country ahead of the midterm elections.

In New York City last night, the GOP headquarters at the Metropolitan Republican Club on the upper east side of Manhattan was vandalized "with broken windows, a spray-painted anarchy sign, and a threatening message that the 'attack is merely a beginning,'" the Daily Caller reported.

JUST IN: Metropolitan GOP Club vandalized in Manhattan last night with Anarchist symbols scrawled on door, amid calls for violence by Democrat leaders - Politico pic.twitter.com/2S9BWxa3bn
— Sourced Reports (@SourcedReports) October 12, 2018

A Republican campaign office was also vandalized in Mesa, Arizona, overnight. Vandals shattered a window that was displaying a poster for Arizona Republican Gov. Doug Ducey, who is running against Democrat David Garcia in the Nov. 6 midterm election.

Another GOP office vandalized in Arizona. First it was Flagstaff, now it’s Mesa. They throw rocks, we knock doors. pic.twitter.com/ut3LJzb9Hv
— Rick Gorka (@Rick_Gorka) October 12, 2018

NEWS: Another GOP Office Vandalized In Arizona, Left-wing violence spreads https://t.co/OewTOJJGP3
— Ali Alexander (@ali) October 12, 2018

The Flagstaff GOP office was vandalized in late August.

"F" Trump: Flagstaff GOP Office Vandalized

This and many more topics starting in 3 minutes on the Jeff Oravits Show
97.1FM and streaming at https://t.co/BWH9KhaDGi

Thanks Elisha @dorfsmith for the pics! pic.twitter.com/wi036B1xcT
— Jeff Oravits (@JeffOravits) August 27, 2018

Last month, a Republican office in Laramie, Wyoming, was firebombed just two days after it opened.

Coming up tonight at 10: The Albany County Republican Party Headquarters was vandalized and set on fire pic.twitter.com/euT9HF8vUR
— Official Christy Waite (@ChristyWaite24) September 7, 2018

"It's heartbreaking to think that we have gotten to the point where even in a small town and peaceful community like Laramie that this kind of thing can happen, simply because of political differences," the chairman for the Albany County Republican Party said.

July was a busy month for GOP office vandals.

In early July, the Nebraska GOP headquarters in Lincoln was vandalized by "open borders activists."

Nebraska GOP headquarters vandalized https://t.co/8ZKClhNinQ pic.twitter.com/rI6FWDyJZu
— San Diego Informer (@sandiegoinforme) July 4, 2018

A paper delivery person contacted police just before 3:15 a.m. Tuesday morning, saying the windows of the headquarters had been smashed by a brick.

When police arrived, they found the windows broken and words "abolish ICE" on the sidewalk in front of the building.

The campaign Twitter account for Gov. Pete Ricketts demanded that Nebraska Democrats "address the lawlessness."

From Governor Ricketts: "The vandalism of the @NEGOP headquarters by open borders activists is completely unacceptable. Nebraska Democrats must address the call to lawlessness in their party."
— Pete Ricketts (@RickettsForGov) July 3, 2018

The Nebraska GOP chimed in with a similar message:

.@bobkristne Nebraska voters deserve to know where you stand on the increasingly radical rhetoric of the @NebraskaDems and the violence it incites. #NEGov https://t.co/dxN3M1Xgsf
— NEGOP (@NEGOP) July 3, 2018

The Nebraska Democrat Twitter account fired back at the governor, calling his statement "disgusting" and blaming President Trump for the breakdown in civility.

This is a disgusting statement and to pose such a question goes against any level of civility. So much for coming together. You are blaming our party? All of us have a role in stopping the violence, racism and heated words--from Pres. Trump to each and every one of us.
— Nebraska Democratic Party ?? ?? (@NebraskaDems) July 3, 2018

The party later had a change of heart, and issued a more sober statement:

Here is what we issued along with an email to your leadership saying we are here for you: https://t.co/HsrYe2FJIc
— Nebraska Democratic Party ?? ?? (@NebraskaDems) July 3, 2018

Also in July, the headquarters for the Republican Party of Fayette County, Kentucky, was vandalized.

Political Hate Crime - 2nd time within 12 months Vandalized - Republican Party of Fayette County.

Lexington - We are better than this.@realDonaldTrump#K2Crew #WeAreKy #Tolerance #FCRP #RPK pic.twitter.com/r9cuzPT4va
— Ken Kearns K2 (@k2_ken) July 26, 2018

The building suffered damage to its front window as a result of what appeared to come from a sledgehammer.

This was the third time in two years that the building had been targeted by left-wing vandals.

Most recently in August 2017, vandals defaced the property with spray paint, writing words like "Nazi scum" and "Die Nazi."

In November 2016, Lexington Police say someone threw a large object through the front door, causing it to break.

Vandals hit the office of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Matt Rosendale in Billings, Montana, on July 24, when Vice President Mike Pence was in the city campaigning for him.

Rosendale Campaign Office In Billings Vandalized https://t.co/o7m88L8GlU
— FawnMacMT~ ???????????????????? ??????~ (@AltFawn) July 29, 2018

Rosendale said in an email that "a window was busted at their Billings office while Vice President Pence was in town."

On September 29, the Republican headquarters in Winnebago County, Illinois, was vandalized with the words "RAPE and SHAME" spray-painted in red to protest the confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Winnebago County (IL) GOP headquarters in Rockford vandalized. Original pics here -->https://t.co/psCpHWI6Ka pic.twitter.com/LtfJSTdP53
— Scot Bertram (@ScotBertram) September 30, 2018

Chairman of the Winnebago County GOP Jim Thompson told reporters, “The Winnebago County Republican Central Committee Headquarters is located in the building in which seven women work each day. It’s the place in which over two dozen female precinct committeemen meet to fulfill their commitment to our community. They should not have to be afraid because some people could not control their hate.”

A 42-year-old man from Rockford, Illinois, was arrested on October 1 in connection with the vandalism.

Vandal Timothy Damm is facing a felony charge of criminal defacement of property and resisting a peace officer.

He was taken into custody Monday before posting bond and is now expected to appear in court on October 11th.

Investigators believe Damm is the only person responsible for defacing the property, but Jim Thompson, chairman of the Winnebago County Republican Central Committee says the organization will be taking new steps to prevent another vandal on their property.

ICYMI: Timothy Damm, 42, of Rockford was arrested for the vandalism of the Winnebago County Republican party headquarters. He is being held in the Winnebago County Jail. https://t.co/x4j61o3xky
— 23 WIFR (@23WIFR) October 3, 2018

WTVO Eyewitness News interviewed Damm, who lives right across the street from the office, before he was arrested.

"How does it feel to have this happening right across the street from where you live?" the reporter asked.

"I think it's great," Damm replied. "You know, just -- I mean, I haven't been great having the Republicans right in my neighborhood. But that they're labeled -- somebody labeled them for what they are. I'm happy about that," he added.

"Do you think they got their message across, whatever they were?" the reporter asked.

"I think they did," Damm answered, smiling.

"What do you think their message was behind this?" the reported pressed.

"That Republican equals rape," Damn answered. "That they support rape, they encourage rape, and you know -- if you rape someone, they will defend you," he answered. He told the reporter that he hoped whoever has to clean it up "gets a lot of overtime."

He threw in a dig at the police, saying that he was glad to see them at the GOP office because it meant they weren't doing other things "that we might not like them to do."

"So I'm happy," he said with a laugh.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/multiple-r ... -leftists/
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nazis should be running scared.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 am Nazis should be running scared.
And who are these 'nazis' by your definition? Anyone NOT a democrat is a nazi?
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Other than those on the right who actually promote Nazi imagery and doctrine, how about the specific people your hated antifa appear to be doing battle with? You know, the guys who very clearly display what they want to do with "the left" by wearing "Pinochet was Right" and "Free Helicopter Rides" t-shirts. Their appeals to authoritarianism and the hatred and scapegoating of "the other." Seems pretty fascist to me.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Nightshade wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:08 am
Top Gun wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 am Nazis should be running scared.
And who are these 'nazis' by your definition? Anyone NOT a democrat is a nazi?
Let's see, people who:

1) Display blatantly racist/white supremacist tendencies.
2) Extol mindless nationalistic fervor.
3) Support the use of concentration camps against vulnerable populations.
4) Cheer the actions of strongmen and would-be dictators.

So in other words, the vast majority of Trump's supporters. That about covers it.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:42 pm ho:

1) Display blatantly racist/white supremacist tendencies.
2) Extol mindless nationalistic fervor.
3) Support the use of concentration camps against vulnerable populations.
4) Cheer the actions of strongmen and would-be dictators.

So in other words, the vast majority of Trump's supporters. That about covers it.
So you're describing fringe Trumptards. That doesn't describe 90% of people that voted against Hillary.

And also #3 is a bunch of garbage and an insult to the memory of people that died in REAL concentration camps and gulags. The US is NOT putting illegal aliens into concentration camps. Law breakers are separated from their children every day. What about them? Should we turn them all loose because they have kids?

How do you explain yourself to the Jewish families of Hitler's victims? The political prisoners and families that Stalin, Mao and Polpot put to slow death in gulags?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

"Fringe" my ass. You're living, breathing proof of it.

And I don't think I need to explain myself at all, because people like George Takei who actually lived through interment camps are the most vocal detractors of Trump's horseshit. Throwing children in cages is absolute ★■◆●ing evil, and anyone who supports it has relinquished the title of "human being."
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Nightshade wrote:How do you explain yourself to the Jewish families of Hitler's victims?
Personally, I'd explain that we're trying to nip this sh!t in the bud before it escalates to the level of the atrocities you mention. None of those things happened over night.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

"First they came for the asylum seekers, and I did not speak out--because I was not an asylum seeker."
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Vander wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:22 pm
Nightshade wrote:How do you explain yourself to the Jewish families of Hitler's victims?
Personally, I'd explain that we're trying to nip this sh!t in the bud before it escalates to the level of the atrocities you mention. None of those things happened over night.
Absolute garbage. You KNOW very well that nobody would stand for it and both parties would impeach the president if he tried to run death camps. Are you really that delusional?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Many Germans in the 1920s would have said the exact same thing. Are you really that blatantly ignorant of 20th century history? Then again that's par for the course for Trump voters.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Nightshade wrote:You KNOW very well that nobody would stand for it and both parties would impeach the president
That presupposes a limit to what Republicans will consider ok. Was kidnapping children from legal asylum seekers the limit? Doubtful. You seem fine with it.

Remember when the President's lawyer plead guilty to felonies and specifically said the President directed him to do so? Do you also remember when everyone in unison said "wow, we need some accountability?" Me neither. We have a President whipping up hatred against his fellow citizens as an "unhinged rampaging mob," and you're here helping him. So I'm sure you'll let me know when he's gone too far.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Garbage?

On the contrary... the populace was more supportive of the persecutor back in that day because... if they spoke out, they would have been killed.

It's easy to imagine one would be the hero to stand up against oppression when in reality, one would be more likely to be in line with the baddies.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Vander wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:38 am
Nightshade wrote:You KNOW very well that nobody would stand for it and both parties would impeach the president
That presupposes a limit to what Republicans will consider ok. Was kidnapping children from legal asylum seekers the limit? Doubtful. You seem fine with it.
Seems Obama, the media and the democrats were fine with this during his administration:

That is when this photo was taken. 2014

Trump is elected in late 2016, taking office in Jan. 2017 and suddenly he's running concentration camps.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Not a picture of legal asylum seekers.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:40 amSeems Obama, the media and the democrats were fine with this during his administration...
Whataboutism. Not Ok then, not Ok now.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

That's the only thing he ever has.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

We're kidnapping, and Nightshade is offended by the term used to describe the hideout.

I've yet to see Nightshade actually give his opinion on this policy of intentional cruelty, only attack the liberal reaction to it. My guess is he likes it but lacks the courage to say so outright. They deserve it for believing themselves worthy of asking us for asylum. But I suppose it could also just be a passive acceptance because he can't be bother by their plight, what really matters is attacking or defending against the liberals.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

vision wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 pm
More like "Sh*t, my guy did it too-ism. I better deflect-ism."
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 pm
vision wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 pm
More like "Sh*t, my guy did it too-ism. I better deflect-ism."
It's not a deflection. As I said, not Ok then, not Ok now. This is a problem that needs fixing and it isn't a left/right issue. It's a human rights issue. We should all be on the same page here as a decent, civil society.

Also, not my guy. Never voted for him. I'm a Libertarian.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

It wasn't right when Obama's administration did it, and it sure as ★■◆● isn't right when Trump is tripling down on it. Get past your partisan bull★■◆● and show a shred of morality for once.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:49 pm It wasn't right when Obama's administration did it, and it sure as ★■◆● isn't right when Trump is tripling down on it. Get past your partisan bull★■◆● and show a shred of morality for once.
Where were you in 2014 then?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

And you're still whatabouting, because you don't have a shred of decency to stand on yourself.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

[Deleted - personals shot]

Mod here Ferno. You stepped well into personal insult territory with that one. :wink:
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:40 am
Vander wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:38 am
Seems Obama, the media and the democrats were fine with this during his administration:

That is when this photo was taken. 2014

Trump is elected in late 2016, taking office in Jan. 2017 and suddenly he's running concentration camps.
Lets see the source of that photo NS. We already know Obama held illegal asylum seekers during his tenure. But what he DIDN'T Do was separate children from their parents, then lose track of who's kids went with which parents, then deport only the parents leaving the children here with total strangers to care for them.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama ... tion-meme/

Oh, and you want a example of the "unhinged right". Here ya go. The Proud Boys. And I thought Antifa was weird. :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rules.html

And FOAK, aka Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights. These idiots make Antifa look like wussies.

https://www.theroot.com/meet-the-new-mi ... 1794679994
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Ferno wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:26 pm [Deleted - personals shot]

Mod here Ferno. You stepped well into personal insult territory with that one. :wink:
You're damn right I did. That was the bloody point. The guy pisses on proper discourse like it's a wastebasket on fire. And, I was holding back on that one.

Tell me.. after all he's said and done, why should we show him a smidgen of respect?
Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

Ferno wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:39 pm Tell me.. after all he's said and done, why should we show him a smidgen of respect?
Yeah, can we just ban him already?
si vis pacem, para bellum
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Talk to admin. :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Okay.

Krom: Why are you keeping him around? I'm not joking here.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Ferno wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:08 pm Okay.

I second the request. Every opportunity to steer a thread is into civil conversation is derailed by this child's nonsense. Deleting ad hominem attacks only makes sense when there is reasoned discourse, otherwise you're just babysitting a spoiled brat.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:08 pm Okay.

Sure. Ban me for having an opposing viewpoint. :roll:

Edit: In fact, just close out and delete "Ethics and Commentary" sub forum. Solve all "problems" right there. I'm not joking here.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Nightshade wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:15 pmSure. Ban me for having an opposing viewpoint. :roll:
You don't have an "opposing viewpoint." You can't even articulate a coherent view that shows any depth of reason. You just ★■◆● out the garbage you feed on. I feel sorry for people like you who are complete slaves to their negative emotions. It's destructive. Plenty of times people have taken a calm, measured approach to dialog with you in an attempt to coax out some kind of nuance to your political rants, but all have failed because you're void of compassion and understanding for human beings. You are literally a poison in society, and it's not because you have an "opposing viewpoint." You're core worldview is sad, demented, and frankly, horrifying. On top of that, you don't even have the slightest shred of self-awareness to understand the meaning of the words I just wrote. You probably think I'm just a butthurt librul soybot cuck, right? Yeah, nice life of hatred you have there.
Nightshade wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:15 pmEdit: In fact, just close out and delete "Ethics and Commentary" sub forum. Solve all "problems" right there. I'm not joking here.
No complaint here. It's a video game forum. It was really pleasant while you were gone. We talked about games and kitties and other fun stuff. No one missed you. Please go away again, for good.