Descent Vignette Level designers - that contract

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Descent Vignette Level designers - that contract

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

This message is specifically for Pumo, Darkhorse, Sirius and anyone else who contributed to Vignettes. Remember that one time this company came to us to sign this contract so they could port Descent 1 to the Wii and have Vignettes be like a DLC sort of add-on for people to play with the port? So we had to sign this contract to give them full rights to do this with our creations? Does anyone still have that contract lying around? I would love if you could send it to me.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Descent Vignette Level designers - that contract

Post by Sirius »

Yes. What's the best way to send it - do you still have the same e-mail address?
DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

That email has not changed since I first got onto the internet. Yes, that email at yahoo is still valid.
Pumo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Pumo »

I think I still have it, must check where it is. Will send it to you as soon as I get it.
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels) -- [Official R.a.M. Land's website] (You can find my music here)
DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

It's fine Pumo. I already got it. It is a shame this never went through. I even Tweeted the guy who was on the contract, he's still active on Twitter. I've not gotten a response back from him, not like I expect to.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

Yeah, they'd have to restart on a new platform now. I don't see Interplay liking the business prospects for that much.
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Hah. Memories. I somehow managed to get that too... from sheer force of will probably.
I must still have a copy of it in my inbox somewhere 'cause I never delete things like that. Or anything at all. :P It's less of a mess than you'd think but it's still a mess. :lol:

I used to like putting myself right in the middle of anything interesting that was happening...
...and I made sure to get onto both Overload DLCs, so I probably still do. So much has changed since I found this place, except that. The need to be the cause of all the universe's chaos. I guess it's my guilty pleasure. :D
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.