Hey coloradans, can I ask a favour?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Hey coloradans, can I ask a favour?

Post by Ferno »

Can you do whatever you can to get rid of this skidmark?

https://www.rawstory.com/candian-mp-fur ... n-boebert/
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Hey coloradans, can I ask a favour?

Post by Tunnelcat »

Colorado is full of skid marks, most of them from the religious right. I know because I used to live in Colorado Springs, home of Focus on the Family, a particularly foul smelling sticky skid mark that's defied cleansing. And Boeber is in the minority here in the states. Judging from all the support protests going on here and all over the world, Ukraine and Zelensky are heroes. Hell, I'd stay and shoot invaders if I lived there, as quite a few Ukrainian women are currently doing. I mean, those people managed to oust 2 Russian-backed puppets that were installed over the years before they elected Zelensky. Slime like Boeber, Trump, Pompeo and Tucker Carlson et. al. at Fox can go ★■◆● themselves. Better yet, move to Russia and get the hell off our soil you like Putin so much. They're traitors to democracy.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Yeah, we really don't take kindly to threats to our sovereignty. Even small ones like that.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Take solace that Colorado isn't situated on the U.S./Canadian border. However, you've still got that tiny slice of white supremacist Idaho, along with Montana and North Dakota to worry about. Maybe Canada should build a YUGE border wall just to keep the American crazies out of your country. But for now, they're all situated in Washington D.C. prepping to screw up traffic and harass Biden during his SOTU address tonight.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.