P01135809

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

P01135809

Post by Tunnelcat »

The first American president in history, running for office again, who's had a mug shot taken and a booking ID number assigned. He looks pissed. Good. It's finally time that jackass took personal responsibility for something he orchestrated and hoped he would get away with.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/24/politics ... index.html

So what does Fox News ★■◆● about? That Biden was fundraising while poor little Trump was being booked in a scummy Georgia jail. Not a word about Trump immediately selling T-shirts with that mug shot plastered on the front, in other words, fundraising.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... e-football
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re: P01135809

Post by Isaac »

If I was Biden, I'd be offering cake with the image of Trump's mug shot to a gaggle of reporters.
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The graft plea heard around the world:

"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK THEM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I don't know what's more crazy.. The fact a presidential candidate has a mug shot during a busy campaign year or the fact he's still going to keep running.

edit:

“The photographer told me, tears in his eyes, it was the best mugshot he’d ever taken. Probably the best mugshot in the history of mugshots.”

-Inmate No. P01135809

edit:

The image was too low quality so I ran it through a stable diffusion model. Let me know if you need him in a bikini; there's options:

edit:

14th Amendment Section 3: https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv wrote: No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yep. 2 of his indictments, the Jan. 6th charges and the Georgia election interference charges will knock him out of contention, IF he's convicted in either case. God, I hope so.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump's army of minions are being charged and indicted for seditious conspiracy and are going to prison for a long time. Next up, Heir Trump himself. This is the charge, if convicted, will make him ineligible to be president ever again.

Enrique Tarrio, 22 years. Stewart Rhodes, 18 years.

These guys are not patriots being wrongfully purged. They are not victims of a leftist goverment conspiracy. They are violent traitors and fascists who tried to seat Trump as president by force, despite him losing the election.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021 ... full-fals/
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Man I love the "finding out" stage.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I trust you all will be as ecstatic when crooked joe and his son rot in jail.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I love how MAGAts think that's such a massive gotcha. If they're tried and convicted for doing something illegal, of course they should be in jail. Unlike you, I don't bend over backwards to ignore and excuse blatantly illegal actions.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:20 pm I trust you all will be as ecstatic when crooked joe and his son rot in jail.
I hate to pop your deluded bubble, but yeah, toss ol' Joe and brat son in jail. It would give the Dems the excuse to dump the old bat and give us a far better choice in 2024. The only way they could screw up that golden egg being dropped in their lap would be to serve up Gavin Newsom.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:40 pm I love how MAGAts think that's such a massive gotcha. If they're tried and convicted for doing something illegal, of course they should be in jail. Unlike you, I don't bend over backwards to ignore and excuse blatantly illegal actions.
And yet you make all your junk comments and junk cartoons for someone who has not been tried and convicted.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:07 pm
woodchip wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:20 pm I trust you all will be as ecstatic when crooked joe and his son rot in jail.
I hate to pop your deluded bubble, but yeah, toss ol' Joe and brat son in jail. It would give the Dems the excuse to dump the old bat and give us a far better choice in 2024. The only way they could screw up that golden egg being dropped in their lap would be to serve up Gavin Newsom.
And yet you have RK jr and the dems are throwing him under the bus.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:06 amAnd yet you have RK jr and the dems are throwing him under the bus.
I sure as hell hope so. He's nuts, just like a few of those House Republicans your party managed to get elected. In fact, he's probably better suited to run on the Republican ticket in this day and age.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:19 am
woodchip wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:06 amAnd yet you have RK jr and the dems are throwing him under the bus.
I sure as hell hope so. He's nuts, just like a few of those House Republicans your party managed to get elected. In fact, he's probably better suited to run on the Republican ticket in this day and age.
I'm pretty sure he's running Democratic just to try to deliberately split the vote... unfortunately for him most Democrat voters pay attention to what candidates actually say and advocate for and don't just vote because they have the right letter by their name, so that's why he's not getting any support.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

" unfortunately for him most Democrat voters pay attention to what candidates actually say and advocate for and don't just vote because they have the right letter by their name" Darth
So whats your excuse for voting for Biden...besides the letter by his name

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

What's your excuse for voting for Trump? If I have to hold my nose and vote for Biden, it'll be to keep Trump out of office and maybe tossed in jail for good measure, not because I like Biden.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Oh my ★■◆●ing god did neither of you listen to a single thing Biden said when he was running?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

I don't much care for Biden's character, and his policies could be better. But he was light-years better than the alternative.

If an ideal candidate for me would be like a gourmet meal at a 5 star restaurant, Biden would be like a McDonald's burger, and Trump would be like a lump of radioactive waste. The choice is obvious.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:04 am And yet you make all your junk comments and junk cartoons for someone who has not been tried and convicted.
Do tell, just how many federal and state indictments has Biden racked up? Who was the one who stirred up a mob in a vain attempt to overturn the results of a federal election?

Gotta ask woody, do you ever get tired of being the designated buttmonkey of this forum?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I hear the same crap from my sister that woody blathers. She truly believes Biden is evil and is out to take away our precious rights and destroy our country, and in the same breath claims Trump was the best president in history and would vote for him again if Biden is the opponent in 2024. For a Christian, she's really, REALLY bad at seeing the face of actual evil.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The next time you say Biden is bad president woody, just remember this new little revelation:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/09 ... paper.html
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump found guilty of fraud and is liable for damages. He'll have trouble doing business in NY anymore too. Poor baby.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-fin ... 023-09-26/