Will wonders never cease

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Will wonders never cease

Post by woodchip »

BLM endorses Trump.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Will wonders never cease

Post by Tunnelcat »

Corruption tends to aggregate like a bunch of rusty magnets.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/04/us/black ... index.html
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:44 am Corruption tends to aggregate like a bunch of rusty magnets.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/04/us/black ... index.html
Ha Ha Ha, and so it starts. They were the lefts BFF until they found out the Dems were playing them for suckers. Watch all the BLM investigations start. TC, you are just a lefty who'll believe whatever your leftist master want you to.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:54 am TC, you are just a lefty who'll believe whatever your leftist master want you to.
If hypocrisy were to take physical, tangible form...
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

LOL I saw a video of this former BLM co-founder in RI. Literally this:

Key & Peele - Black Republicans
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I just moved back to Minneapolis after 6 years in the suburbs. About 8 blocks away from Cup Foods (38th & Chicago) where George Floyd was killed. It's strange that the whole world got turned upside down by an event that occurred so close to my house - you'd never know it, it's so quiet for the city. Families on the block, kids going to school, friendly neighbors with a crime watch network. Some businesses on 38th and Chicago have taken to suing the city for lack of police protection around the memorial.

I mean, there are BLM signs all over the place and if you go by signs and bumper stickers (I don't because not everyone advertises) you'd have to guess these folks are far left from me. I don't know what this means in regards to your post but I did think of you Woodchip when I moved here, laughing actually. Like I can only imagine what you would think of my new hood?
VOTE!
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TheWhat wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:52 pm I just moved back to Minneapolis after 6 years in the suburbs. About 8 blocks away from Cup Foods (38th & Chicago) where George Floyd was killed. It's strange that the whole world got turned upside down by an event that occurred so close to my house - you'd never know it, it's so quiet for the city. Families on the block, kids going to school, friendly neighbors with a crime watch network. Some businesses on 38th and Chicago have taken to suing the city for lack of police protection around the memorial.

I mean, there are BLM signs all over the place and if you go by signs and bumper stickers (I don't because not everyone advertises) you'd have to guess these folks are far left from me. I don't know what this means in regards to your post but I did think of you Woodchip when I moved here, laughing actually. Like I can only imagine what you would think of my new hood?
VOTE!
I think TheWhat, if you feel comfortable and can play your guitar as loud as you want, I'm Happy for you.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Funny, maybe everyone now kissing up to Mr. Orange Butt, or should I say the Orange Jesus as is rumored some Republicans have called him in supplication, forgot about Trump and his vile comments about BLM during the pandemic and protests.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/politics ... index.html
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Forgot? No, they love the cantaloupe Caligula for that. It justifies their hate.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

So BLM burns down a city near you and you think they are wonderful people and Trump is the bad guy here?

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Shut the ★■◆● up [Deleted]
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:14 am So BLM burns down a city near you and you think they are wonderful people and Trump is the bad guy here?
And you're gloating they want to join up with Trump now? How twisted is your logic here? You like being a pretzel of craziness?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Please tell us what cities were 'burned down'.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:48 am
woodchip wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:14 am So BLM burns down a city near you and you think they are wonderful people and Trump is the bad guy here?
And you're gloating they want to join up with Trump now? How twisted is your logic here? You like being a pretzel of craziness?
You know TC that more and more black people realize they had it better under Trump. Last major poll was something like 22% in battle ground states. Not gloating, just showing how even black social groups understand that more life under oatmeal brains will put them at a bigger loss. Of course it you want to believe Biden is just peachy, then vote for him

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

They didn't have it better under Trump.

https://www.vox.com/21524499/what-trump ... ack-people

It has more to do with his age, which isn't that much different from Trump's, and more to do with Biden's support of a 1994 crime bill.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-vot ... 24-hes-old

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... 4-00128338