The Glenn Show - new doc about George Floyd’s death

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

The Glenn Show - new doc about George Floyd’s death

Post by TheWhat »

"The Fall of Minneapolis" is a new documentary that I haven't seen yet [**edit: now have watched]. In fact, this post is not supporting "a point of view" that I have about the subject. If anything I've always gone by the footage everyone else has seen and believe it to be "murder" (at this time). I have to say having John McWhorter say that he now doesn't believe Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd raised me eyebrows.

Here's the documentary
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Re: The Glenn Show - new doc about George Floyd’s death

Post by Ferno »

Just another conspiracy nut denying what we all watched for ourselves.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

That white ass fascist pig got his trial by public opinion, what more proof do we need that he was guilty.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Ferno wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:32 pm Just another conspiracy nut denying what we all watched for ourselves.
John McWhorter is a highly accomplished linguist, not a left-wing nut. And I watched that documentary tonight and like to think I have somewhat tuned antenna, and I'm aware of that production company because they are a known "independent news source" locally. I don't know man a lot of that information wasn't relayed by the media and public officials during the meltdown. As much of an obvious bend the film has it's enough to make you go what?? There's messed up ★■◆● when the police maneuver is actually in the training manual and the police chief said it wasn't part of training... right on the stand. That's not cuckoo clocks because that's on film too!
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Ferno wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:32 pm Just another conspiracy nut denying what we all watched for ourselves.
Anyone like you who doesn't use four letter words describing or replying to something is a nut case
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TheWhat wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:09 pm
John McWhorter is a highly accomplished linguist, not a left-wing nut. And I watched that documentary tonight and like to think I have somewhat tuned antenna, and I'm aware of that production company because they are a known "independent news source" locally. I don't know man a lot of that information wasn't relayed by the media and public officials during the meltdown. As much of an obvious bend the film has it's enough to make you go what?? There's messed up ★■◆● when the police maneuver is actually in the training manual and the police chief said it wasn't part of training... right on the stand. That's not cuckoo clocks because that's on film too!
Well you really do get it TW. Careful though, as some others here will start labeling you as whack job because you can actually perceive and think about things.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I'm not too worried if someone thinks I'm a whack job. The post is really coincidental, I just moved to the Powderhorn neighborhood in November. So when Glenn Loury and John McWhorter (who I watch with regularity) are talking about it now because of that documentary I was like that's interesting. When the whole shithouse went up in flames in 2020 I was kickin it in a second ring suburb watching it on tv waiting for the plague to kill us all or pass.

I'm not a protester kinda guy, ya know I vote with my wallet. I'm not really interested in any group of people getting mob mentalitied into a "ha! ho-hey. ho-he-ho-ha-ho-hey!" and smashing windows and then waking up the next day like they changed anything only to find out they burned the ★■◆● down for nothing. Especially when the majority of the people doing it are honkyass trustafarians that don't have to goto sleep in the neighborhood they just burned down - they get to go back to mommy's house.

Don't get me started on cracka-ass-crackas that have never takin a city bus in their life trying to talk for the poor, downtrodden people of color who are like go ★■◆● yourself you caracka-ass-cracka-ain't-never-had-to-take-a-train-honky-cracka-ass-crack-asser-typing-on-internet-bulletin-board-politico-crack-asser-cabbagehead. Don't burn ★■◆● down for me, Brad. Don't try to talk for me, Holly.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

You made Brad & Holly cry.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TheWhat wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:49 pm I'm not too worried if someone thinks I'm a whack job. The post is really coincidental, I just moved to the Powderhorn neighborhood in November. So when Glenn Loury and John McWhorter (who I watch with regularity) are talking about it now because of that documentary I was like that's interesting. When the whole shithouse went up in flames in 2020 I was kickin it in a second ring suburb watching it on tv waiting for the plague to kill us all or pass.

I'm not a protester kinda guy, ya know I vote with my wallet. I'm not really interested in any group of people getting mob mentalitied into a "ha! ho-hey. ho-he-ho-ha-ho-hey!" and smashing windows and then waking up the next day like they changed anything only to find out they burned the ★■◆● down for nothing. Especially when the majority of the people doing it are honkyass trustafarians that don't have to goto sleep in the neighborhood they just burned down - they get to go back to mommy's house.

Don't get me started on cracka-ass-crackas that have never takin a city bus in their life trying to talk for the poor, downtrodden people of color who are like go ★■◆● yourself you caracka-ass-cracka-ain't-never-had-to-take-a-train-honky-cracka-ass-crack-asser-typing-on-internet-bulletin-board-politico-crack-asser-cabbagehead. Don't burn ★■◆● down for me, Brad. Don't try to talk for me, Holly.
I vote this as Post of the Year.

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I'm sure you are quite capable of using youtube to look up this stuff yourself (if you give a ratsass). Still interesting to me because I now live down the way from the event. Normally, they will publish the full hour long video on Fridays - so I'm guessing there is more to come, in case that's what you want to do with your merry christmas festivus weekend time. It's pretty wild the Attorney General of Minnesota Keith Ellison (who famously took an oath of office on Thomas Jefferson's Koran) actually corresponded with Loury and McWhorter in regards to the last podcast.

I'm glad they're being careful and not getting all Ho-He_Ho_ha_ho_Hey! about things.