College football

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

forrest
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

College football

Post by forrest »

The bcs has done it again which teams should play for the national championship?
I think it should be Auburn and Oklahoma
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Until 1-A college football implements a playoff system instead of this confusing and pointless BCS, I'm not planning on caring about it. :P
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

I don't care for college football but I think the BCS is a crock of ★■◆●. I second what Top Gun said.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

until college football comes up with a March madness I will not watch it. there is nothing beter than the field of 64 with the Cinderella teams and the 15 seed beating a 2 seed. thats what sports is all aboout the compitition. not some shirts with a laptop telling us whose the best in the nation
Ford Prefect
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Ford Prefect »

Until you guys add an extra ten yards to your field's length and width, make your end zones 25 yards deep, put an extra player on the field, make a punt a real play, and cut back to three downs it is just the Nancy Boy Hot Dog and Popcorn Show to me. :wink:

Sunday in Ottawa the real football championship will be played. The 95th annual CFL Grey Cup game. This year the B.C. Lions will play the Toronto Argonauts.
Go Lions Go!!
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Ford, no one here knows/cares what you're talking about. :P The only type of "football" I watch involves the Eagles kicking the tar out of the rest of the NFC. :D
Couver_
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Couver_ »

I like college football better then pro cause you don't see the showboating arrogent BS after a routine play. I hate when someone makes a tackle then gets up and struts about it. My god your a pro act like you have done it before. Make the play get back in formation and do it again.

Sorry back on topic. I think it should be Usc and Auburn.To run the table in the SEC is very impressive. Of course if they lose the SEC championship game then give the nod to the Okies.
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

they'll get flagged if they strut. same for highschool. so they would no doubt do it, but cant.

and the BCS is a crock of crap.

majority of those teams that are in the top 5 wouldnt survive a real playoff tournament.
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

Ford Prefect wrote:Until you guys add an extra ten yards to your field's length and width, make your end zones 25 yards deep, put an extra player on the field, make a punt a real play, and cut back to three downs it is just the Nancy Boy Hot Dog and Popcorn Show to me. :wink:

Sunday in Ottawa the real football championship will be played. The 95th annual CFL Grey Cup game. This year the B.C. Lions will play the Toronto Argonauts.
Go Lions Go!!
ford, we dont feel like watching a league of BAD NEWS BEARS play in a football championship game :P
Ford Prefect
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Ford Prefect »

:P